Ch.6 Halloween Special (Revised)

I skipped the birthday chapter since it was just a lemon chapter. This chapter will have a much different ending than the original, and its shorter. I'm sorry.

-------------

Midoriya and Yaoyorozu were now making their way to the common room with their costumes ready. Today was Halloween, which to the 1-A class, it was party time. (Which Aizawa allowed).

Midoriya went as a ghost, which he got a bed sheet and sowed pathes and a face on it, lastly he added a bow that Hagakure made. She made bows for everyone. While Yaoyorozu wanted to impress her boyfriend with her looks, she went as an "sexy devil" as she calls it. 

(For Reference please refer to the original chapter by @Fl09_09   )

They made their way to their way down the hallway, waiting for them was Todoroki looking very upset. Once Todoroki saw the two he made his way to Yaoyorozu. He stopped them

"Midoriya, may I speak to Yaoyorozu alone for a bit?" Todoroki asked the green haired boy

"oh um.. sure" Midoriya responded to Todoroki "Ill be waiting for you at the party okay?" 

"sure, I'll meet you in a bit" Yaoyorozu replied 

Midorya left the two and made his way to the common room. Which was the party being held. All the furniture was moved and tables were added. The tables had a bunch of food and drinks on display and for people to eat. But little do they know was that the bowl of the drink everyone would be drinking out of was spiked with alcoholic beverages as well. Midoriya stood at the table where all the food and drinks were located and served himself a cup of soda from the bowl. 

"Who heck would put soda in a bowl?" Midoriya asked himself while filling his cup. 

Once he finished pouring his drink he attempted to drink it. Only to spit it out back into his cup the moment he tasted it. 

"eww I taste beer... damn it Kaminari" Midoriya said out loud.

Meanwhile in the hallway.

"So what is it Todoroki, I want to be with Izuku right now and your wasting my time" Yaoyorozu said coldly

"I'll get straight to the point... I want you to break up with Midoriya and be in a relationship with me instead" Todoroki said bluntly 

"Excuse me?!?!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed 

"you heard me"

Yaoyorozu then pushed Todoroki to the wall, created a knife, then stabbing the wall next to his throat. She was beyond pissed. How could someone ask her such a question? Would she ever take it? Not in a million years. Some have very rarely seen Todoroki express different emotions, other than his usual "I don't care" face he always has on. But this time he was expressing fear.

"Never. And I mean never, talk to me again. You are nothing to me, and you never will!!" Yaoyorozu yelled at the boy, brining her knife closer, and closer to his neck "You're just a pathetic little runt who wishes they were half as great as my Izuku, but you never will. got it?"

All Todoroki was able to do was nod and walk away quickly. Yaoyorozu was relieved that he didn't push it, or she'd have to get blood on her hands, and she wasn't ready for that...yet. Once she disposed of the knife in the kitchen sink, she made her way to her boyfriend that was waiting for her. What she found odd was that he was holding a water bottle to drink out of.

"Hi my Bunny" Yaoyorozu greeted her boyfriend as she hugged him from behind.

"H-Hey Momo, what happened with Todoroki. if you dont mind me asking that is?" He questioned her