Dissension and Strife

Start from the beginning

"Please...stop huwting me..." he whined. "I tried...to stand up...for you...and...Zuma burst into tears.

"It's me, Zuma...I'm right here." Rocky said. Zuma laid his head on Rocky's chest and cried. Tears ran out of Rocky's eyes and well, and dripped onto Zuma's pelt.

"It huwts, Wocky..." he cried. Rocky let out a loud, long cry of dismay.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! You didn't deserve this!" he cried. "It should've been me...it should've been me!" Rocky felt his heart snapping, as he realized he had not protected Zuma the way he should've. The look of pure anguish on his face concerned Marshall.
"It looks like he...hurting...like....physically hurting. Did I miss something between those two?" he asked himself. And why would Chase do this! This isn't like him, he is normally very protective of all of us!

"I'm sowwy about my voice...I can't help it..." Zuma said tearfully. Rocky sat on his haunches and picked up his broken, bleeding friend. He held him close to his chest, crying as he felt Zuma's blood pour over him. Not again! Not again! He shouted in his mind. Zuma was just about unconscious, and Rocky felt broken ribs on his side. Rocky completely forgot about Chase, the urgency of helping Zuma was too great.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," Rocky said, sniffing. "It's okay, Zuma. I've got you now. It's okay to cry, you're safe now. I know it doesn't feel like that, but nothing's going to happen to you again." Rocky didn't see Chase coming, and got kicked in the back. Rocky flew forward, dropping Zuma, and hitting his head.

Chase suddenly grabbed Zuma and tossed him to the floor again, and Zuma slid across the floor in his own blood.
"What the fuck, Chase!" Rocky shouted. "Please! Leave him alone! He didn't do anything!"

"You aren't going anywhere. Zuma here was a good little bitch and took his medicine. I'm not through with you yet."
"You are not laying one. Fucking. Paw. On. Me." Rocky responded through gritted teeth. "I don't know what devil has possessed you, but I don't care! I've gotta get to Zuma!" He tried to get to his dying lover, but Chase always stood in the way.

"Fine! No more Mr. Nice Puppy!" he said. He cleared his mind, feeling his powers come back online. The next time he came to Chase, Rocky punched him into the air, and before he hit the ceiling, Rocky appeared ahead of him and kicked him into the ground so hard there was a large crater where Chase was. Chase was shell-shocked. But Rocky didn't care about him right now. He was looking at the pup on the ground with blood pooling rapidly around him. Zuma had managed to stay away, to keep himself from slipping into a coma.
"Zuma..." he said, nuzzling his neck. "Can you get up?" Zuma didn't reply, and Rocky realized that without supernatural aid, Zuma wasn't gonna survive. Water, water! I need water! And not the bay water, it has salt in it. While it will still technically work, I don't wanna hurt my beloved Zuma. I've got it! Marshall built that secret reserve, I'll take him there.

Suddenly, a lightning bolt flew their way. Rocky saw it, and his paws glowed as the bolt went in one paw and shot out the other, right back at Chase.
"You don't know when to quit, do you? Have you no heart? I just wanna help Zuma, he's hurt. Can you not wait?!"

"Hmph. The little cunt needed to learn a lesson." Chase replied. If Zuma had heard what Chase had called him, he surely would've broken down into tears again. Rocky snapped.

"You wanna fight, Chase?! Let's go then.! You will not curse Zuma out where I can hear it, or anywhere else for that matter!" Rocky said. His pelt burst into flame. "You wanna test my patience? And stop calling me Wocky! That is for Zuma and him alone! I swear, Chase, if you say one more thing about Zuma...:"

"What awe you gonna do, Wocky? Is the little bitch too weak to fight for himself?" Chase spat. Zuma cried even harder.

"THAT'S IT!" Rocky shouted. In a snap, Chase was hit in so many places, so hard, and so quickly, the pain signals didn't even get a chance to tell the brain what was going on. A giant wave of water rushed over him, then he got hit with lightning. Chase tried to get his bearings, but Rocky slammed his paw on the ground causing seismic tremors. The