8%

Katya plopped back on her bed and sighed as her head hit the pillow. Another night of rambunctious thoughts and anxiety awaited her and nothing more. She thought about the week prior, about the bridge and Trixie... and Trixie's girlfriend.

Katya made a face as she considered Trixie's offer: "you could meet her, Violet is having a brunch next Sunday and we'll both be attending."

She chuckled as she thought about the mere idea of attending a Chachki get-together of any sort - Katya never thought of herself as a Sunday brunch, prim and proper pompous type - and of course there was nothing wrong with that -it was simply that Katya was quite the opposite of that.

Especially now, with all her issues and what not... after staring at the ceiling for God know's how long she closed her eyes finally. Trixie's words echoed through her head:

Fractured not broken.

Perhaps she would go to Sunday brunch though - but only to see Trixie.

Katya swallowed hard and glared up at the ceiling again, she could feel her mind beginning to slip, spiral and spin. At sometime after the accident the long-term effects had to begin eventually and Katya was witnessing her very own loss of self all the way to the end. First she'd feel dizzy, than confused and now... she was forgetting. 

She could feel the tear that slipped from her eye starting to run down her cheek and the side of her face. She didn't want to forget - she couldn't, all she had left were memories, and the memories she cared about most were of Trixie. Katya began to sob.

She wasn't broken, but she was fractured and that alone was slowly destroying her.

{ A/N: Hi I'm sorry this is soooo short ): and poorly edited , I'll come back to it but I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging too long since it's almost been a month!!! Oof, hope everyone is well }