9%

Trixie stared herself over in her vanity mirror. At the corner of the frame the glass was slightly cracked and the mirror itself was smudged, she sat back and brushed her fingers through her curls for a moment and let her eyes wander. She paused as she noticed the corner of an old advert or piece of paper was sticking out from behind the vanity frame.

She stood up, grabbed the corner of the item and gently tugged until she was able to pull a piece of crinkled and stained paper out from between the wall and the mirror. She unfolded it and turned it over to get a better look, holding it up closer she suddenly realized it was a piece of familiar sketch paper with sketches and practice drawings of herself... she looked over the paper and landed on the signature of none other than Katya.

Trixie exhaled shakily and shook her head to herself as she proceeded to crumple up the paper and toss it across the room. A few minutes later there was a knock at her bedroom door, she sniffled to herself, wiped above her lips and brushed herself off and called out:

"Come in"

The door peaked up and in walked a slender girl with long dark brown wavy hair, tan skin, freckles and hazel eyes. She was dressed head to toe in a little black dress, boots fish net tights.

"Hey babe!"

Trixie looked up and met the other girls eyes,

"Hi, Jess"

Jess walked over and cupped Trixie's face in her hands and pressed a firm kiss to her forehead.

"Ready to go?"

Jess asked and took Trixies hand to help
her up from her seat.

Trixie smiled warmly and nodded,

"Lead the way"

Jess and Trixie made their way downstairs and out to the drive way, Jess pressed a key fob and unlocked a black punch buggy that was parked on the side of the road in front of Trixie's lawn.

"Are you nervous about me meeting your friends?"

Trixie shook her head no as she sat down in the passenger seat and buckled.

"Nah, are you though?"

Jess shrugged and started the engine.

"I'm more excited to meet the infamous Violet" she chuckled

Trixie tucked her chin

"Well be cautious with her, don't want to step on any toes now"

Jess smirked,

"Yea, yea..."

"How about your friend Katya, is she coming?"

Trixie bit her lip and shrugged

"Actually, I'm not sure..."

Part of her now hoped Katya wouldn't show up...because Trixie didn't know what she'd do with herself if Katya did.

Her mind wandered back to the trestle bridge, she had thought about kissing Katya then but she knew better than to act on it. She had thought about it a few times since as well but had yet to admit this to Jess or anyone, it had only been a week...

Trixie rested her head against the window and held her breath before signing and muttering "fuck..." under her breath.

{ A/N: hi, sorry I've been super busy with work but I finally got a little thing written out, I'm working on the follow up chapter right now - I apologize that this is so short )): - Lex }