Boba tea (Part 3)

Tw: fighting, some injury detail

George's POV-

Really, what had I gotten myself into?

'Come on then, you gonna hit me or what? You have 5 seconds,' he snarled. A bubble formed around us, people quietly chanting the pink haired boy. 'Techno' what name is that?

I was so scared in the moment I just stood there. Even then I was surprised when a first collided with my cheek, sending me back and onto the ground. My face throbbing straight away, feeling a warm liquid trickle down my face. That bitch.

I got back up not knowing what was best to do. Stand up and possibly get thrown back down, or stay down and get beaten up. I have more of chance by getting back up.

The impact to my face made me slightly dizzy, but I wasn't going without some fight. I know I am weaker than him, and that he would be expecting a punch or a hit. So I kicked him where I know it would hurt, and stepped as hard as I could on his foot.

He grabbed his.. area and fell on his knees, shouting and whispering a string of cuss words. I smile, proud of what I had done. Until I got grabbed from behind. One of the much taller and built football players held my arms as 2 more came up in front of me, cracking their knuckles. Jesus just leave me be..

I get punched in the stomach and face a few times, not being able to defend myself as my arms were being held back. I didn't find that fair, I'm already small and 'weak' as it is, especially when against these monsters of men. Like their muscles are huge!

I'm in a lot of pain, they have been non-stop punching me for about 2 minutes now. I was covered in cuts, bruises on my stomach and face already starting to form.

'HEY GET OFF HIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' Sapnap, Dream, Karl and 5 others from the football team come up to them, pulling them off me. I fall onto my knees, my head feeling light. I close my eyes, they are now sensitive to the bright sunlight. I hear a lot of shouting and a loud ringing too. One thing that stands out is the comforting hand on my shoulder. Someone is speaking to me, I can feel it, but I can't quite hear it over everything else.

I start falling sideways slightly, giving up in trying to keep myself up. I fall into someone, I'm assuming Dream.

'It's ok Georgie, you will be ok. I'm going to help you to the changing rooms ok? I would pick you up but I don't know if they hurt your back or ribs are hurt. I'm going to put my arms around your waist and help you up ok?'

I nod in response, only just being able to hear him. He does what he said he would, putting his arm around my waist, lifting me up gently. I wince in pain but continue walking, I want to look somewhat strong just to not be defeated by those dicks, to put it politely.

After what seems like a long journey, I am sitting on a bench in the changing rooms. Dream has gone to get some ice and band-aids and everyone else is still outside arguing and what not.

'Hey baby, I got some ice sod you. I got lots of ice packs because you look pretty banged up, so one probably wouldn't be enough.' He hands me an ice pack and he takes another one, holding it on my ribs.

'Ahhh, that's so colddd!' I shiver under the ice.

'Well it's meant to be, you will get used to it. But let me know if it starts burning or anything, then I will take it off.'

'Okay. Oh can I have a tissue for my nose please?'

'Sure!' He hands me a tissue and I wipe the blood away from my face the best I could. Dream takes a new tissue after and wipes over it to make sure it is completely gone.

'I'm sorry this happened baby, we should have come out sooner, we were only talking in here. This could have been prevented..'

'It's not your fault Dream, you came out eventually and I'm ok, just a few bruises! And besides, I kicked that Techno guy in the balls, it felt so good.'

'How did it even start?'

'Well they came over to me, made me move. They were being homophobic and it escalated pretty quickly. He told me to throw the first punch, but I didn't want to so he did. I wasn't expecting it to go like that, but hey, at least I got a kick in.'

'Yeah, he's gonna be sore in the morning.' Me and Dream laugh, I grip my ribs in pain though, I'll probably be sore too.

Soon after, Sapnap, Karl and a few others came back in, I could tell they were still very annoyed over everything, they were cussing and talking smack about the other team. I didn't blame them tho.

'Hey George, are you ok dude, they got you pretty good.' Sapnap asks concerned.

'Yeah I'll be ok, just a few bruises probably.'

'Sorry we didn't come out sooner, this could have been stopped.'

'It's fine, Dream said the same but it stopped eventually and I will be okay.'

'Well, they aren't allowed on our field anymore, we must go to their field for games and that's it. Also 'Techno', as they said his name was, is off the team for the season along with the other 3 beating George up, so they shouldn't be a problem anymore.'

'That's good, if I have to have anymore contact with them than that , something would end up happening between me and that 'Techno' guy. What name is that anyway?'

'I don't know, it's strange. Anyway, we should go and practice. Dream, you have direct orders from me to take the night off, take George home and treat him like royalty until he is better.' Sapnap laughs and I cringe at the idea. I hate people babying me, I have always been seen as the type to baby because of my small figure and female traits, but I hate it. I know they mean well though, and I probably wouldn't have my way with it.

'I wouldn't have it any other way.' Dream coos, picking me up bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head comfortably on his shoulder. 'I'll take him home now, it's been a tough day. Thank you guys for sorting that out I really appreciate it.' Dream say.

'Yeah, thanks everyone.' I smile.

'No problem guys, rest easy George!' 'Bye!' Sapnap and Karl open the door and Dream walks us out.

'George, can you stand next to my car a sec, I'm going to recline the seat for you so you can lay back, it will be less pressure on your ribs.'

'Sure baby.'

I stand patiently next to the car, as Dream reclines the seat for me. He then proceeds to strap me in. He gets himself in the car, making sure I'm comfortable and pulls off, putting his hand in mine. God this man is so kind to me. He caresses his thumb over my hand, slowly sending me into a sleep. The pain instantly lifting from my body. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Only remembering I will wake up to anything but. I'm focusing on the present for now though, that future doesn't matter right now. Although, I should think of a revenge plan on Techno, assuming he will be at the game on Friday, especially since it will be at his school. He won't be playing, he will be watching.

Perfect..

————
1315 words

Ooooo, what's George's plan gonna be?

Hope your are all ok! Thanks for nearly 1000 reads! Like oh my god, I never expected this! So thank you so much  🥺

Lots of love stay safe!