Yuna looked back at Felix who still focused himself on the movie, not knowing that his girlfriend is walking up to him once again. Playing with the tips of her hair, Yuna sat beside Felix and grabbed the remote control to turn the tv off.

Felix furrowed his eyebrows and gazed at Yuna who only gave him a small smile before holding his hand. Felix nodded, knowing what she meant so he completely turned his body towards her to let her say what she want.

"It's probably time to explain everything. I don't want us to argue every single day about him."

Felix grinned slightly and sat comfortably on the chair. He rested his temple on his palm as he placed his elbow to rest on the back of the sofa while his other hand caressed Yuna's wrist.

"Remember the old lady I told you about last two weeks? That all started with her. She spoke something gibberish and then the tattoo was here on my wrist, same with him."

His eyes darted on Yuna's wrist where the tattoo is visible, the swirls of gold seemed like it was dancing as it shined in every outline of the letters marked on it. He came to read the name on it again and again on his mind, clearly not fond of the way the name of the boy on it makes their relationship break slowly.

"I'm guessing that we need to be close to each other in three days time because if we won't, the color would be a bold of black and as you know, both of us will be experiencing a lot of pain."

Yuna slowly looked up at Felix's eyes who only stared at his own hand that caressed her tattooed wrist, eyes reflecting the gold that shined brightly on his direction.

He can't help but get engaged with it, finding it so pretty yet so ugly. It is in fact pretty for everyone's eyes yet he doesn't like the fact that the name marked on it is someone else's.

"Hey...Are you okay?" Yuna poked his nose and grinned.

"Yeah. Of course." He grinned . "I understand. Just tell me if ever you need that boy. I'll bring you to him."

...

"I'm asking you again, Park. What is her scent?

Chenle stared at Jisung while holding his phone- fingers ready to type on the keyboard. The younger boy scoffed and sat on his bed across Chenle- legs crossed.

He cocked an eyebrow at his friend and rolled his eyes before separating his legs, leaning his body in and putting both of his elbows on each knee- hands clasped.

"And I'm answering you again, big head. I don't know and I don't care."

Chenle frowned at what he said and brought his phone down on his lap before tapping his fingers on the table beside him. He smirked at Jisung and gazed at his room for a while; and Jisung knows that he is in trouble.

"Don't start with me, Park. I know all of your secrets. We both know how talkative I am."

Chenle gave Jisung a cocky grin to which the younger one sighed in defeat, nodding at Chenle to which he smiled in victory. Jisung tried his best in reminiscing the memory of him hugging Yuna on the parking lot yesterday, thinking about her smell.

He grunted as he couldn't think of a way on how to explain the scent- his mind plagued with different brands of perfume. After a few more minutes of thinking, he napped his fingers, concluding a scent that he remembered even if it wasn't precise.

"Baby vanilla."

"What?" Chenle scrunched his nose.

"Um... she smelled like a baby? With ice cream and milk? And...vanilla?"

Jisung bit his lower lip in embarrassment as he saw how Chenle looked at him; purely disgusted of what he said. Chenle groaned and searched 'baby vanilla' on the internet if ever it has a scent like that.

"Why are we even doing this? I don't want to know her scent." Jisung groaned.

"Then just die from the pain on your wrist in the next few days then."

Chenle rolled his eyes and continuously scrolled on his phone finding the exact descriptions Jisung gave him. Jisung on the other hand creased his eyebrows- wanting to strangle Renjun for he is the reason behind all of these.

But being the good man he is, he never hated him for that. He knew that Renjun is deeply guilty and sorry for what happened and he doesn't have the urge to hate his older member.

"I ordered every brand of perfume that has a smell of milk and vanilla. I'm guessing more than fifty boxes of perfume will come by tomorrow."

"More than fifty!? Dude I know that you're rich but why that many!?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Going back and forth to the hospital without actually having any medication for your shitty wrist is much more expensive, dumbass."

The younger boy hung his mouth low upon what he said, wanting to say something yet he can't. Knowing Chenle, he always have something to reply just to gain victory specially when he has an argument with him.

"Fine. But you'll pay for all the perfume."

...