I dont know what to name this

As I woke up in vinnies arms I felt like life couldn't get any better I new there was going to be something to ruin it soon but I didn't care. The moment I was in right now is what counted the most. Right now is trying to get out of vinnies grip but the more I tried the more he would latch on. So I just let him be, but finally I had to wake him up I needed to go pee really bad and I new peeing in the bed was not a good Choice.
Y/n: vinnie wake up
V: nooooo
Y/n: yes I need to go pee
V: fine but your going to come back in bed! Ok?
Y/n: fine
As I walked to the bathroom I felt nauseous and all of a sudden I had to throw up. I ran to the toilet in time.

Vinnies pov:
When I heard y/n throw up I ran to her to hold her hair. How was she sick all of a sudden?! Then it hit me last night I cumed in her..... oh no.
End of pov
I new vinnie was think what I was thinking. Oh no...
As I was done throwing up I went downstairs to make breakfast but I couldn't I ran to another bathroom to throw up I new I had to see the dr. now. I called vinnies name to tell him we had to go get A pregnancy test or go to the doctors. I tried not to say this to loud because everyone is still asleep as I new of but I didn't want to take risk for them to find out.
Vinnie went to go get the pregnancy test while I stayed home and watched movies. Finally vinnie came back with one. I went in the bathroom and took it. We had to wait 3min so I took two more to see if it was true.
V: babe what if we are having a kid?
Y/n: idk but promise you won't leave me if we do.
V: I would never I want kids!
After about 6mins they were all done and they all said......

Haha A cliffhanger I know you guys are going to hate me for this but ya!💩💨💀✋