Gone just like that

It has been a week since I have seen Vinnie we sometimes call but usual he's busy. So I have just went with the clue "he's to busy to talk to HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND".
Well other then that I got my own place because Charli moved out and I couldn't live there without her I love my friends but Charli was the one I could go to. But ya. That is how it has been.

Baby❤️
V: hey babe me and the hype house are going to Taylor's place for the Super Bowl want to come?
Y/n: sure what time?
V: how about I pick you up in a hour?
Y/n: sounds good to me!
V: ok byeeee

Wow just a "bye" no "I love you baby can't wait to see you" wow vinnie wow...
When vinnie got to my house I didn't want to talk to him and I could see he saw I didn't. I felt bad but not...
When we got to Taylor's house I realized there were a lot of pretty people there. Taylor introduced us to some of the people and his girlfriend. When we got to the backyard I was so shocked there was a huge project. A lot of beanbags also there were alike 10 hot tubs.
V: want to take a dip..
Y/n: sure!
V:k!
Me and vinnie got in the hot tub when the girl that  flirted with vinnie came over.
?: hey vinnie! And hi-
Y/n: hi..
V: hey!
V: y/n this is Lexi!
Y/n: I think we have met before!
I said to vinnie in a sassy tone.
Now he's friends with her!
Y/n: nice to meet you but I'm going to go bye.
V: wait!
Y/n: what
V: are you ok?
Y/n: ya ya I'm okkkk. No I'm not v! Your now friends with her the girl that flirted with you! IN FRONT OF ME!
V: I'm sorry.
Y/n: no your not! We haven't seen each other in a WEEK! And you haven't said once I missed you, I love you!
V: I-
Y/n: NO v I don't think this is going to work I'm sorry!
V: pls y/n don't go
Y/n: I'm sorry 😞
I ran out of Taylor's house got a cab and went home.
Was this good or was it bad...