The party:)

After about 3 hours, we were finally done with are make up.
This is what you looked like!

After all of you guys were done you were on your way to the party

After all of you guys were done you were on your way to the party. When you got there you realize how big the house was. As you walked up to the door you realize that you had forgot to tell you boyfriend you couldn't FaceTime tonight, but it was to late when you heard the front door open. You were greeted by this very pretty women.
(N= Nessa)
N: hi I'm nessa I herd you guys by would be coming come in!
A: ok!
As nessa started showing us around I spotted vinnie and went to go say hi.
Y/n: hey!
V:oh hey(he said going into a huge) how have you been.( he said looking up and down at me)
Y/n: pretty good also thank you for saving me.
V: oh no problem!
As we were talking I saw this girl walk over to us.
?: hey Bebe who's this?
V: this is y/n she's the girl I saved at the beach.
?: oh (she said with a glare)
Y/n: well I should be going also I didn't catch your name.
?: I'm Alex, and this is my boyfriend vinnie.
( she said with a sassy smile)
As I walked away I could tell her eyes were on me. What a bitch! I walked over to the bar and started to take shots. After about a hour I was already drunk I decided to dance, so I went in the middle of the room and started dancing sexy.
Streets by doja cat was playing my favorite song.
Suddenly I felt arms around me, I turned around to see vinnie with his hands on my waist. He was drunk!
V: hey y/n what are you doing here dancing along.
Y/n: your drunk vinnie.
V: well I guess you will have to deal with it.
He said with a smirk, at that moment I just wanted to kiss him! As he started to lean in I couldn't stop him. As his lips touched mine I was in heaven in tell I forgot we were both in a relationship.
I ran out the door called a Uber and went home.

Hey guys thank youuu soo much for 27 reads I can't Believe it also this is my longes chapter so far!
365 words!