I dont know what to say

Me and vinnie have been dating for a week now. Things have been pretty good, he's moving into the hype house slowly but surely. We were packing boxes, and getting ready to head over to the hype house.
(In the car)
V: baby?
Y/n: ya?
V: um are you sure your ok with this, if your no-
Y/n: I'm fine with it vinnie, plus most of the girls there are taken.
V: ok if your fine I'm fine

We got to the hype house to be greeted by Thomas.
(T=Thomas)

T: hey guys how was the ride?
V: it was good! Also this is my girlfriend y/n
T: nice to meet you y/n.
Y/n: nice to meet you to!
T: well come in, vinnie I will show you your room.
As we walked though the house to vinnies room I could tell that there were a lot of girls that looked single. I was a little worried that vinnie might fall for them, but I new he wouldn't do that.
Right..
When we got to vinnies room we started unpacking and getting ready to leave when a girl came in, I didn't recognize her but she was pretty in all places.
??: hi you must be vinnie!
V: oh ya.
She looked at me with a glare that meant ,he's mine, little did she know he's mine.
??: well it's nice to have you here. Can't wait to meet you. In all places(she whispered)
V: oh ya you to.
Y/n: I will see you in the car
I said with frustration!

Vinnies POV:
I could tell this girl was getting on y/n nerves. But when she walked out I felt bad. I was living her with this other girl that I didn't know but was trying to get in my pants. Not happening, I love y/n!

Omg guys!! We hit 203 readings!!