Mad!

I was so mad at this girl and vinnie he was letting it happen and I was just there standing like a idiot!

Vinnies POV:
When I got in the car I could tell y/n was mad. I wanted to talk to her but I new it would just lead to us breaking up! But I had to say something...

V: baby are you ok?!
Y/n: of course I'm not you were letting her flirt with you and I was there just standing like an idiot!
V:baby I'm sorry I don't have to move there!
Y/n: no it's fine but if you do catch feelings for her pls tell me before anything happens. Promise..
V: promise!
I didn't want vinnie to move but I new it was for the best! And for his career!
I also new if I weren't here or if we weren't dating they would probably date.
After vinnie dropped me off I Ran to Avanis room in cried in her arms!
A: what's wrong?
Y/n: I don't want to talk about it

It was the next day at school and Vinnie wasn't there I was wondering why he usually calls when he sick?! But then I got a text that hurt me bad.
                                        Vinnie❤️
V: hey baby umm I'm quitting in school
I think it is for the best sorry!?

Wow he was quitting school to hang out at the hypehouse more!
Wow vinnie wow...

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting I have been really busy but thank you for 400 reads!!