Chapter 9

Photo of Shelly* When she had longer hair! :)

                                                                                                 ~Chapter 9~

                                                                                              "Keeping it real"

"Okay Xav, I am not trying to disrespect you but I am scared as hell! Don't you let me go!" My heart raced a million mile an hour now and he held me in his arms caging my body from inching forward on the skis.

We were on the kiddy slope but I didn't give a damn, it was still a hill with snow and I couldn't run if I had started slipping.

"Babe, chill your struggling is going to make me let you go." He laughed.

"I swear Xav and I say it again. No disrespect Alpha, you won't get Pu*sy for a damn month!" I darted and his vibrated chest laughing made me slip some.

"Jessica, look at that lady!" A kid laughed.

"Look you got kids laughing at us!" I turned my head and held it back against his chest.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "You'll be fine, just move your feet, bend your legs and stick that fine ass out and...fuck maybe I shouldn't have said that one" and I popped his arm feeling how hard he got.

"Can't help it baby, you're just so damn....fuck, we got to go" he growled.

I laughed and he inched back and I started to slide. "OH SHIT!!" I screamed and he grabbed me and pulled me quickly to him.

"You're so scared of a little kiddy hill, babe, you've got quite an audience over there" He joked and I looked up seeing these kids falling over one another laughing.

I growled. "BEAT IT BRATS!!!" I snarled and they ran with their skis on.

When we got back to the lodge we had our stuff packed but the last thing he wanted to do was go to this dance hall before we loaded up and left. I wore a nice black pair of sweats and a tank top. I put a sweater over it and grabbed a pair of tennis shoes that Lay packed.

He just decided to wear out my gift and put on the Lions jersey and the pants that were cute because they fit nice on his muscular legs and he looked just like a teenager.

"Xavier, how are you going to dance in Jeans?" I asked.

"Because I am only doing it for a minute baby and then I'm trough." He ran his fingers though his hair watching me as I put my long hair in a ponytail.

He turned his head sideways and I could see what he was doing in the long mirror behind me.

"Damn" he said softly.

I turned to him. "What's the hell?" I shook my head.

"Turn back around" he lifted his head and licked his lips.

I rolled my eyes and did as he asked. "Fuck..."

"Are you going to stop perving on me so we can go?" I laughed and he pulled my wrist laying me down on the bed.

"I can "perv" on you because your mine, any fucking time I want to." I bit my lip staring into his aroused green emeralds.

"Yes Alpha, what you want daddy?" I said seductively.

"Shit" he growled and lifted my shirt with his free hand grabbing my boobs.

He pushed me on the bed higher and started to grind into the thin elastic type fabric of the sweats.