Chapter 2

Picture: Jasmine

                                                                              Chapter 2: "You're Luna"

Walking out of the bathroom my nerves were so bundled up in my throat I felt like I emptied my content from my stomach rather than my bladder. He had taken off his leather Jacket and I glared at him and back down again.

He was huge in the muscle department but I wasn't staring or anything.

"I'm sorry" I stated and he ran his finger ruffling his blackish raven hair and smoothed it back.

"Your apologizing is annoying me, stop it." he moved to me taking my waist and I looked down at the side trying to avoid his embrace.

I didn't want him to see that I was afraid but I couldn't help it! Every time he touched me the memories of my child hood hit me like the flood from the Red Sea that covered the Egyptians in the bible, but they were masked almost by the shocks that hit at the same time. His brown eyes had so much intensity in them and it almost hurt to gaze in them.

"Jasmine"

"Y-Yes"

"Pay attention, please." I guess he meant I was drifting off somewhere mentally.

"Yes Alpha" I said and I bit my tongue hoping that was approving for me to call him that.

"You may call me Xavier, you are my mate. I will not make you take my mark right now seeing that you have some issue with fearing me; I don't want you to be afraid of me, but to obey me. I am still your Alpha but I'd rather observe your action rather than hear you call me that, on a personal level you belong to me, but I still want you to be a person with her own opinions. A woman with a mind is attractive, if I want a robot, I could buy one. I know I am hard to deal with but please know that I am trying, I'm used to giving orders for the entire pack. No one disobeys, no one crosses me and no one comes against my authority." He walked toward the door. "LayAnna is waiting outside for me to give her access to you"

He didn't turn but instead he opened the double door and stopped before walking out. "When she's done with you, I want you to come to my office where I will introduce you to the pack."

"Yes...Xavier" I stuttered and when the door shut I sighed thanking God for him changing his mind on marking me right now.

Not a minute after he left the door reopened and there was a thick black girl like myself but she was a little bit heavier than me.

"Hi Luna" She bowed her head and I nodded fast and bit my on my bottom lip being nervous.

"Hello" I replied.

"You don't have to be all weird around me girl!" She laughed.

I felt a little comfortable hearing her reply like that. "I'm Jazz" I said boldly.

"You look scared as hell Jazz." She giggled.

"I'm sort of am, I mean...he's white I whispered putting emphasis on the white part.

"And?" She smiled putting the bags on the dresser.

I watched her as she closed the double doors and looked around a minute.

"Man it's nice in here." She said.

"Excuse me; you've never been in his room?" I asked.

"N-No, why would I? He's my Alpha but my mate is Trent. What kind of question is that?" She joked.