Chapter 1

(Picture: Xavier's Father)

                                                  COPYRIGHT2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO DAFF123

                                                                          Chapter 1~ Mated Dance

                                                                                      *JASMINE*

He looked down at me fuming mad. "What the fuck are you doing mate?" he yelled so loud the room seemed to shake, although it was my heart skipping a beat when he called me mate.

I was petrified as I stuttered in a low voice "I'm working". That answer only seems to fuel his anger.

"Why would you work as a freaking stripper? Do you like men getting aroused over you, I'll kill every one of them!" he stated as he tightened his grip on my waist.

"Please don't hurt me" I whispered in fear that he might rip my throat out, I could feel the power of his wolf radiating off him and the shocks that traveled strongly even as he spoke.

"I'm not going to hurt you," He spoke calmly, studying my eyes.

Oh Thank God!

"I am taking you with me." his lips brushed my cheek sending chills up my body.

"Wait what?" I said mentally as stood there speechless

"Come!" He got up and grabbed my arm, I gasped and shook my head at the fast pace actions.

"Wait, just wait!" I mumbled. God, I hated that about me.

"You have no say so, your mine so you are to obey me!" his grip tightened and the shocks hit me like waves of conviction.

"I need my things, I think---" I said, submitting with fear and trembling after seeing his wolf's beautiful glowing eyes.

He released my arm and looked at a guy that was behind him and he was big, muscular and his skin was dark like toasted almonds. He was large but not as much as my mate.

"Trent" My mate said once. It's all he needed to stop and understand.

"Yes Alpha" he grabbed my arm and walked with me.

"He's mad, I know this but I also know you aren't going to hurt me, just don't push me." I boldly spoke.

"You would be wise to do as Alpha says. He never repeats himself. We do as we are told." he explained, still holding my arm as we walked back to the dressing room.

"Yes" I lowered my head in frustration. I went from working, doing my thing with independence coursing through my veins to now submitting to an all-powerful Alpha, who turned out to be my mate. I knew he was a damn alpha, but not just any. He seemed more powerful than any I had ever known.

"Hurry up, he grows impatient quickly." He demanded as I did the best with the heels trying to get there.

I hurried in my dressing room changing as fast as I could when I heard some shouting. Quickly looking over while I pulled up my jeans, I slid off the heels and got into my beat up old flats that I wore most of the time with what little I had.

The hell?

The door flew open and Rick was laying there slid down the floor and the brown eyes man who grabbed me stood there with the black guy who lead me back.