Chapter 5

Chapter 5~ "New Family"

I opened my eyes to Xavier on top of me and all I seen was his curtain of black raven hair dangling in my face.

"Morning Babe" he said smiling softly.

I groaned mentally. "How the heck do I look? I'm starving too, oh god he's going to hear my stomach growling."

He narrowed his eyes and held his hand over my chest playing with my boobs. I smacked his hand and he growled.

"Sorry" I retorted slapping my head.

"Come, you're hungry, and uh....you look beautiful" he pushed up off me.

I sat up and grabbed my sore neck. "Emm" I rubbed it feeling against something and ow....it stung.

He was already on the phone calling room service when I went to the bathroom and looked at my sore neck.

"OH shit!" I said whispering. "Ahw damn, what happened last night?"

I sat on the edge of the nice gold and white tub and thought back. Really freaking hard, I might add.

Flashes of my behavior shot back to me. I thought about it and it was so clouded all I could see was bits and pieces. I felt bolder, stronger and my senses were awesome, I knew he mated me by the mark on my neck but I wasn't sore down there. Uh!! Alcohol, all of a sudden I felt him more than anything. I grabbed my satin house coat that was packed for me and walked into the living area.

"Xavier, can I please ask you something?" I stood in front of him now sitting on the chair and he was working on his lap top with his shirt off and some nice expensive looking glasses. He had on some black dress pants and his blue shirt was hanging over the back of the chair.

"What is it mate?" he glared up at me.

I sighed before asking trying to figure out how to push this out without sounding too forward and rude. "What happened?" I asked pushing my golden brown hair behind my ears.

He smirked and took his glasses off laying them to the computer. "Come, let's show you" he pulled me down toward him and he grabbed my arm and I fell in his lap.

I bit my lip as he made me straddle him. "You were very naughty last night babe, want me to show you more?" he said huskily and I moaned slightly.

"No...I'm good" I smiled slightly.

"No, I think you need to see...kiss me" he demanded.

I pressed my forehead to his and he captured my lips before I could lean any closer. He began to suck on my bottom lip and I whimpered as he deepened the kiss. Flashes became clearer as we kissed I seen the whole thing, from the time we went to the night club till the moment I passed out before we went all the way sealing the mating process.

My reaction was rejection I pulled back fast and looked at him and he grabbed my hips pulling me closer letting me feel how hard he was.

"No, let me up...I was too heavy last night to dance on you, and I'm that way now!" I jumped up and he growled.

"Jasmine, why are you talking this way about yourself? Stop it!" he growled.

"It's true, I am too heavy!" I turned around biting my bottom lip holding back the stupid tears.

I just knew that he thought I was disgusting and fat, he didn't say it but I knew he thought it.

"WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS!! I can hear you!" he yelled at me and I was turned around fast with his grip on me.