Chapter 3

Chapter 3~Visual Memories

Scrambling away I was stuck.....stuck in between all of them. The pain of them continuously hitting me making me scream was only fueling their desire to continue.

Someone kicked me, dragged me.....the pain was unbearable making me forget the reason why I existed.

The sound of the laughter and the taunting the made...

"Black bitch!!"

"Disgusting Slut with extra padding"

One more and then another, and another that is when I felt the cold of my own metallic tasting blood in my that danced upon my lip before I was pushed to the bed......at least they didn't rape me this time.

~*XAVIER'S*~

I wasn't expecting anything going to the club. My pack knew how serious I was but it wasn't quite that easy for my brothers. Vince, particularly was a hard one to tame and while I set a stern example, father insisted that I give the boy a chance to live first before taking pack responsibilities.

See growing up I had it serious. I followed a tough leader and under strong teaching and obedience, I did the same with even the youngest in the pack...including my nephews, Cameron and Eric. Both of them were dear to my heart but neither stayed with us after Alister was banished from the pack. He was a complete embarrassment and even though it hurt me to the core, ripping me from any source of love, I knew that eventually if I worked hard enough, it would pay off and I could become the man my father was and grandfather.

Meeting Jasmine meant all that stopped, in a way. I didn't mean to yell, make her afraid, especially after everything I was seeing now...

Sweating as her visions and memories were hitting me like tsunami's over and over again.

I couldn't take it anymore. My wolf was about to fucking shift right there in the bed. Her body was appealing, sweating but so was I...the dream was making her sweat and she would arch her back and whine, which was something she never did because she was so quiet and obedient to me.

I could see the fuckers! They were relentlessly attacking her for no reason at all....

"Fuck!"

I mind linked to Trent and he was next door to me I felt my wolf, he was close and furious.....

"Jasmine!!!" I shook her and she screamed and waking up and her eyes shot up to mine seeing my wolf was in control over me now. She gasped and jerked away from me jumping back and she scrambled away and fell off the bed but I tried grabbing her but she pushed her body on my hard wood floor against the wall and held her hand out to me.