18. Pac- Man Fever

Start from the beginning

“Is this the crèche?”

He looks a little hurt at my words before he remembers who he is “Fuck off, these are vintage games” he pulls me along the row of games, showing me his initials topping the scoreboards on each of them, we stop near the end, one of his hands rests on my ass, pulling me closer to him “See this, it’s Pac-Man. It’s my favorite”

I don’t know if I’m supposed to be impressed or not with this piece of information but rather than risk his annoyed face, I smile.

He looks at it for a bit before looking back to me, his pupils enlarged making him look devilish “I ain’t ever fucked anyone on it before” before I can come to terms with what he’s insinuating I’m hoisted up and sat on the machine “No, Marshall, i...

He looks at it for a bit before looking back to me, his pupils enlarged making him look devilish “I ain’t ever fucked anyone on it before” before I can come to terms with what he’s insinuating I’m hoisted up and sat on the machine “No, Marshall, it won’t work” I say in laughter.

“Shush course it will, just need to get these off” he grunts as he tugs at my jeans, causing me to collapse in laughter “Jasmin, shift up so I can get them off” he sounds pissed off as he tugs hard and I just slip off into his arms.

I kiss his lips and try to deepen it but instead he pushes me away taking the opportunity to pull my jeans and panties off, slinging them across the room before I’m manhandled back on top of the machine, watching as he unties those white sweatpants.

“Marshall it’s too tall, you won’t reach” he doesn’t believe me and tries to line his dick up with my entrance but even on tip toes he can’t reach, it doesn’t help me to stop laughing and I keep right on laughing until I feel his lips wrap around my clit “Not to tall for this though is it bitch” my laughter turns to moans as I watch him feasting on me, fuck it’s hot watching him go to town on me, just as I’m clutching his head with one hand and the top of the machine with the other, about to cum then he’s moving away from me. “Hey!” I yell at his retreating figure, “Where the hell are you going?” I laugh as he leaves the room, naked from the waist down, he comes back a minute later with the stool from the drum kit and a smug look plastered on his handsome face, he raises it in my direction. Oh dear god! Is he actually trying to kill himself. How would I explain it to the cops?

I watch as he places it carefully in front of the machine and steps up on it, towering over me now “Where there’s a will, there’s a way Jas” he’s a regular comedian today.

Watching him line his dick up is always such a turn on to me and today is no different, I feel the pressure of him pushing at my entrance until my body recognizes him and opens up letting him fill me in just one long, hard push.

The air whooshes out of my lungs on one breathy moan, I wished I could have this feeling more often.

Marshalls hands clutch the top of the machine above my head as he begins pounding in and out of me, my legs wrap around the back of his thighs trying to draw him in deeper, the fucking joystick on the machine digs in my ass, I’m afraid to move in case it ends literally up in my ass.