15. Running Up That Hill.

I couldn’t have planned my revenge any better and the fact that Jasmin virtually set it up herself was pure magic. I looked down at her beneath me, a triumphant smirk across my lips as I surveyed my prize.
One naked woman restrained and blindfolded, as I watched her fidget and pull against the soft ropes I almost concluded that my work here was done, except it wasn’t of course. I had a sexy body at my disposal and first on my list was finishing what she’d started earlier.

I moved up her body until my knees pushed against her underarms, just close enough to lean forward and tap my wet dick against her lips “Open” using the same voice that had her melting from earlier, she complies without argument and I slipped my dick inside her warm and wet mouth, sliding in deep until I felt resistance and pulled back sharply making her gasp.

“I need you to get it nice and wet baby, make a mess” running it back across her lips and she sticks her pink tongue out, lapping at my dick before I shoved it back in her mouth, I felt her gag reflex come to life and if she could use her hands she’d be pushing me away from her right now. I lost it a bit, one hand fisted in her hair as I moved my hips back and forth smoothly and quickly, her saliva coating me providing me with necessary lubricant. I needed to time this right or risk busting in the wrong place, my toes curled and my back arched when I felt it creeping down my spine towards my balls.
Pulling out of her mouth and stumbling blindly backwards,  I shoved my dick roughly between her breasts, squeezing them together, enveloping my dick in warm slick flesh as I thrusted like a maniac between them.

Jasmine’s harsh breathing mixed with my moans made me erupt quicker than I’d thought possible and I watched as ropes of cum coated the lower half of her face before finally dribbling out over my fisted knuckles onto her breasts. I sat back between her legs, my legs felt like jello, But I took pride at the mess I’d made of her.
Jasmin had flatly refused to let me cum on her face before but a sneaky smirk appeared on my face when I saw her licking my cum from her lips.

“Did you just do what I think you just did?” she asks sounding annoyed!

“What are you going to do about it if I did” is my defiant reply.
She tests her bindings again and I laugh “You ain’t getting out of that and now you’re gonna lay there and take some more punishment like a good bitch”

Jasmin sighs before finally giving up and laying her back down on the bench, my thumb presses down harshly on her clit, rubbing tiny circles there. I was just trying to buy myself sometime, waiting on my dick to get hard again but might as well torture her while I waited.

Just as her back arches up off of the bench I stop, she lifts her head looking up at me, even though she’s still blindfolded, hissing at me “Fuck you Marshall” I look down at my still wilted dick before looking back up at her

“Yeah you will, soon”

Jasmin moans  loudly when I place my thumb back on her clit, this time just flicking it gently from side to side, I’m fascinated by her building orgasm again just watching her trying to twist and turn her body away from my torturous thumb, while simultaneously begging me to let her cum this time, its turning me on, my dick is slowly coming back to life. I stop again, she lifts her head swearing at me, trying to wrestle her hands free but they don’t budge “Bitch I tied them knots too tight” I chuckle and she huffs with frustration trying to close her legs in vain. I didn’t tie the knots too tight either, I could get her out quickly enough.

“If you deny me again, I swear to God Marshall I’ll tear your balls off” she shouts really fucking loudly at me, her anger and threats causing my dick to harden even more.

“Keep it up bitch and I’ll do it a hundred times” I threaten her before pushing two fingers inside her quickly, thumb resting on her clit again.

Leaning over her thrashing body “Just so you know, I’m going to let you cum now, not because I fear for my balls but because I’m about to fuck you like I don’t know you” on cue she cums loudly, violently almost and while I ease her down from it, I reach behind me pulling the ropes around her ankles free before turning back to her, pulling the blindfold off before grabbing the top of the bench behind her head and yanking it up so she’s now on a steep incline.

Then before she can say something smart I’m thrusting deep inside of her, she feels so good, my eyes roll back in my head for a second, absorbing the pleasure I’m feeling all over my body.
Before I know it my hands are in her hair, fisting and tugging on it, keeping her mouth in line with mine while I pound into her soft flesh, her gasps and moans fade out as the blood thundering through my body becomes louder in my ears.  Her legs wrap around my waist making her feel even snugger inside and I drag my mouth away from hers, biting my way down her neck to her shoulders and chest, careful to avoid any scars in case I hurt her.