???: I guess that makes sense okay I'll take a new name for now at least.

The people in the room begin thinking of names for the young boy.

Michael: what about Jehovah?

???: no I don't like it it doesn't really suit me.

Sirzechs: how about Abaddon?

???: no

The men in the room keep throwing out names but nothing seems to fit just right until Midnight speaks up.

Midnight: what about Y/n?

The office goes quiet for a brief moment.

???: Hmm Y/n? Y/n? Y/n! Y/n!!! Y/N!!!!! I love it!!!! I really like it!!!!!!!

Ozpin: it actually quite Suits You.

The director: it does fit quite nicely.

Lord Gremory: it's modern yet tritional I think it works.

Ironwood: I guess it fits him.

Michael: I quite like it

Sirzechs: I think it's quite appropriate.

Azazel: I think it's pretty badass.

Ozpin: then it is settled from now until we discover your true identity your name shall be Y/n L/n!

Y/n: Y/n L/n I have a name this is amazing!!!

Ozpin: well then Y/n L/n do you want to join the new age Academy?

Y/n: well I've got nowhere else to go so yeah why not!

Lord Gremory: well if you're going to join us Academy you're going to have to go through an initiation to make sure that you are suitable to be at this Academy.

Y/n: what kind of initiation?

The director: first you'll have to take an academic test to make sure you have a ready mind and then you'll have to take a combat test to make sure that you have the right stuff to keep up with the other students.

Y/n: wow I can do that is there some sort of Library I can go to so I can study?

Ozpin: absolutely you will have unlimited access to the library and all the information inside.

Y/n: awesome can I go there now?

Ozpin: absolutely Midnight Tatsumaki could you please take him there?

Midnight & Tatsumaki: yes Headmaster

The two ladies escorted Y/n to the library once he's out of the office the three Headmasters The General and the three faction leaders breathed a sigh of relief.

Azazel: holy shit I can't believe it the Darkness really has no idea who he is and he didn't try to kill us the moment he saw us.

Michael: well he's definitely not And lying he's definitely telling the truth he has no idea who he is.

Ozpin: how can you be so sure he wasn't lying.

Michael: while he wasn't looking I casted a special spell that would have alerted me to the presence of any falsehoods or deceptions told by him so if he were to lie in any way I would have been alerted immediately but he spoke nothing but the truth.

The director: well that's a good thing he really doesn't know who he is but he's going to figure it out one way or another the question is will he try to destroy us all for lying or will he accept who he is and reject his old evil ways?