(★) 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ-ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

Začít od začátku

"Did I do good?" She asked softly once they separated, earning a grunt in response. Shinsou still wasn't hit with that shame he was used to.

"You did amazing, kitten," he panted, shuffling around so that he could ease her off of his lap. His pants were ruined but he figured he'd take care of that later. "You should let me do the same thing to you." He added, motioning to the mess soaking through his pants. Korei blushed, eyelids lowering as she thought about it. "It's only fair."

"Please?" She whispered out, slowly shrinking into the floor. Shinsou smirked, moving so that he was hovering over top of her, his knee pressed between her legs. "Make me feel good, Hoshi?"

"Of course, kitten." With that, he captured her lips in his, engaging her in another sensual make-out. His knee eased closer to her heated core, but it didn't touch. Korei whined at the feeling, listening to Shinsou chuckle against her before dropping his hand down to the buttons on her shirt. He undid them easily, continuing to woo Korei with how 'skilled' his tongue was. Korei just knew that his tongue was touching hers and Shinsou had never even kissed someone else before so he wasn't skilled at all.

Her shirt was open, showing off the yellow and black lacy bra that Korei had been given by Katsuō. Shinsou didn't even think twice about the material, happy that he was able to tug the cups down so he could look at Korei's hardened nipples.

She looked so shy and innocent, her cheeks flushed brightly as she watched Shinsou stare at her bare breasts. It was his first time seeing boobies and he wasn't sure how to feel. Already, he could feel his boner again.

"Hoshi-kun," Korei mumbled out, getting his attention again. "A-are they okay? Do you like them?" It took him a bit to realize that she was talking about her boobs.

"Hell yeah," he spoke, reaching out to grab one. He quickly made sure it was okay with Korei before grasping onto the squishy breast. Her hardened nub was extremely sensitive, and just the grazing of Shinsou's palm against it made her blush darken. She let out a quiet noise that Shinsou thought only ever happened in ecchi anime and porn. His own face went bright red and he quickly leaned down to kiss her again.

His cold hand squeezed her breast, massaging it in circles as his tongue invaded her mouth. His other hand was planted on the carpeted floor, but as he deepened the kiss, he wanted more. He wanted to see her lower half...would she let him?

Korei couldn't tell where his tongue ended and hers began. Her thoughts were so rapid that she couldn't focus on any of them, all she could do was moan and squirm as he touched her. There was a burning in her stomach, a twisted knot wound so tight that she was certain she'd combust.

Shinsou pulled away, saliva string connecting the two of them as they panted heavily. No words were spoken, just brown eyes staring into purple. Shinsou's head lowered, but it wasn't to kiss her lips. He held eye contact with her as the tip of his tongue swirled over her nipple. She let out a strained moan, squirming on the ground only to hold her shirt open for him. He had only undone enough buttons that her breasts were out so the shirt would flop back into place occasionally.

Finally, as Shinsou's hot mouth encased his girlfriend's pert nipple, they heard the front door open and shut. Knowing they had locked that door but not the bedroom one, they practically jumped away from each other and hurried to make themselves presentable. Shinsou had to climb into bed to hide the fact that he had ruined his pants, but Korei was having a hard time tucking her shirt back in and fixing her hair.

Katsuō was home and the two would both be murdered if she knew what they had done. Luckily, Korei was able to fix herself and grab Shinsou's notebook to toss it to him so they could play it off as if they were studying. Korei's own notebook was held in her hand, a nearby pencil paired with it. Quickly, she began explaining to him what it meant to find the theme of a piece of writing. Her back was resting against the side of his bed, Shinsou laid on it with his hand fidgeting with Korei's hair.

"See what I mean?" She asked, turning to hold the notebook up to him, pointing at her perfectly written notes. Shinsou glanced at them and then at her, his stomach filling with butterflies as he lazily nodded. How could she go from sitting on his lap and getting him off, to teaching him about something he already knew, so easily? God, she's perfect.

"Hito! Korei! I brought some food home!" Katsuō cheered as she opened the bedroom door. She spotted her son on his bed and his girlfriend on the floor, taking note of the notebooks they held. "Oh, you two have been studying hard, huh? Come on out and take a break. I'll make some tea."

fluoxetine