.twelve; season 2.

Start from the beginning

"I was worried." Yaoyorozu said, turning her head towards our group.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?" Sato questioned.

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" Hagakure exclaimed.

The fact that we have to be silent about the truth kind of pains me, but we will have to contain it. We made a promise to the chief, after all.

Deciding to stay silent, I looked down at my table, as Todoroki spoke beside me.

"Yeah. He saved us."

"Yeah." Midoriya nodded in agreement.

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining something that scary coming to USJ freaks me out." Ojiro admitted.

"He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?" Kaminari questioned.

"Video? You mean of the hero killer?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah. Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded, and, like, tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?" Kaminari admitted his excitement.

My eyes followed his direction, as he spoke those words.
The thing that worries me about this situation, is that Stain might start some kind of influence, and he could even influence the most positive people.
Like this, he could easily even form a small army.

"Kaminari!" Midoriya called out his name, as he reminded him that Iida was standing by our group, hearing every word.

"Huh? Oh, Ii— Sorry!" Kaminari apologized quickly.

"No, it's fine. It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!" he said in a serious way, as he stuck out his hand in front of himself.
A small smile made its way onto my lips, as Iida seemed to be returning to his normal self again, and recovering from the incident.

"Yeah, Iida!" Midoriya encouraged him.

"Now, it is time to commence class! Everyone, take your seats!" Iida exclaimed in his usual manner, as our class began like that.

— — — — — — — —

"Okay, I am here. Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How you've been?" All Might questioned us in his usual encouraging tone, as he stood in front of us with his hands on his hips, his signature stance.
We stood in the training field, all of us wearing our costumes.

"For this time's hero basic training - Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!" All Might explained today's activities.

"If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?" Iida asked as he stuck his hand high.

"That place is for training for disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said 'race'! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into for 5-person groups and go through the training one group at a time. We'll have one group with six people, though. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outside of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first!" All Might explained it further.