The day we met ☑️

Start from the beginning

When I turned around I saw man may be in his mid twenties , tall and handsome, pale and clear skin, with a perfect Asian eyes and his hand which I mentally hoped to be muscular gently bend to his ears holding the phone. He is probably Mr Kim

" y/n sshi?" He asked with cute smile

"Mr. Kim" I replied with with a smile.  It was obviously him.
Then we shook hands, yeah it was heavenly cold.

It seems he was in the wrong table the whole time.  It was a great relief from the fear marathon
He was in table 4 row 2. He just perfectly interchanged the numbers. What a perfect mistake to meet!

He did sincerely apologies. Cause I was thankful for his efforts considering meet me.
He had this calm smile all the while. There was an awkward staring and silence until he spoke.

"W - wait , why do u look so familiar to me! Maybe Déjà vu? Yeah maybe........mmmm...... No wait I know you...idk.....oh yeah! I got it!... I am sure, I got it! Aren't you the anchor of the shopping channel! Yeah it's you! I remember you were selling curtains!"

We'll definitely that's not the first impression I wanted him to have of me! Yeah it's true I was anchoring in a most underrated shopping channel selling stuffs. But it was years ago. Now I am training to become a news reader.

"Yeah it's me. But not now! I am undertaking training for news reader-"
He cut me off and spoke again "I liked the grey colour, it was plain and authentic. It would have been best for my model"

He unmindful hinted that it didn't bother him of me in that underrated Chanel. I sub consciously registered him to be a free spirited and a clumsy guy. Just enough to make to want to know about him more.

"Mr Kim , what about your career? My parents never mentioned about it" I blurted out my curiosity.

" Yeah , same here! They probably wanted us to interact more! Well it might not be interesting." He pushed his lips a moment "I am a cartoonist! I write my own stories and draw them."  His eyes went down as grabbed hold of the glass water tight which probably was to hid his nervousness.

" Woah ! That's great! It sounds unique . And what makes you down when you say it?"

He took a deep breath as his eyes met mine again "To be frank, this isn't my first date." He took a moment break to just see my reaction while I just remain dumb "Most women I met were posh and flirty." Ok definitely he ain't saying he got a lot flings.
"And not all really liked about my carrier, they say it's a low earning job and no so fancy." He relaxed his tense shoulders "Some even wanted me to give up my career, cause they don't wanted others to know that her boyfriend writes 'comics'. But don't worry! I never longed a day with any of them" He ended with a pleasant smile which again proved his sportive-ness.......and triggered some butterflies out the mammoth. Am I falling for him?

Taehyung's pov:

It was quite embarrassing . Our first meet ! Ah! I spoiled it. But luckily she was all a easy going peace girl.
I did get this feeling of déjà vu when I met her, Though my mind told to brush it off. I couldn't help but ask it out. And yep I didn't half the thinking process in speech, over exaggerating it. But not in vain,then it clicked me!

She was that shopping channel anchor. I just thought fora moment that she was beautiful when I was killing my time on the day of bore. And yep I can't say that aloud, though would sound like a compliment. I decided to answer out how I remember her with a dumb reason. "That I liked the curtain!" Ugh they looked saggy and had a pattern as if a it was a roll over for a hundred tractors.

But that day when I saw her on screen, it was just a thought about her. Now it is like a different, a feeling.....I couldn't really tell. She was different, I didn't really try to imagine her character or anything cause I am tired of disappointment from my last dating experience. And oh yeah, I decided to tell about it too when she asked me why was I down to announce my occupation.

She was just simply beautiful and elegant.

Y/n pov:Well I wanted to say about my career to him

Y/n pov:
Well I wanted to say about my career to him. I really wanted him to know that I don't do anchoring in shopping channel anymore. Yeah I can't believe the thing that I never wanted anyone to know, was acknowledged by my maybe-fiancé.

"Mr. Kim  now I am training for a news reader. Actually becoming a news reader was my dream and my training will ends within a year , But just for an experience I was anchoring a while"
I said a gave him a smile, trying to make up my life isn't any dumb.

He smiled back. His lips turned into a "o". But before any reply he could give his phone.

He checked all his pockets until he found it in the his inner jacket pocket.
He tried to picked it with just his careless two fingers, and I just knew what was gonna happen

It just slipped his hand, and his with the dumb reflex tried to toss it with another hand which successfully hit but when a bit too high to catch and then it ticket down straight into the coffee mug.

The phone which was still in the cup was vibrating making a weird sound in the liquid and rippling the coffee. We looked at each other.

It did feel like a scene straight out a sitcom and me being a sensitive laughing girl, found it utterly funny of the failed attempt.
But rather than my express my emotions, my reputation was more prior.

'Any person, would burst out in frustration' my GK told.
but just to contrary it he started to laugh. And why won't my senses care for a reputation right now, and so I joined him.

"Umm!! That's the 3rd phone of this year! I am sure it the manager of the magazine asking for the updates " he announced unmindful.

I am impressed by his free going and sportive character.

But it didn't matter right now, cause the main question that revolves in my mind is.

Anyway is he ok with getting married with me?

And decided to ask right away.

"Mr. Kim , well about the marriage.." he cut me off and spoke.

"......Yeah. Y/n sshi we don't have to do this if tgis is ever gonna stop our carrier. I will talk to our parents and.........Let's maintain as friends."

Friends? He wanna be friends??? Does he already hate me? Ok so was he browsing for this reason all along to prevent the marriage?
I secretly scoffed in my head, again to not lose my reputation to my maybe....nah never be fiancé.
And friends? Seriously he gonna make me fall in love with him with his looks and character and then put a boundary as friends when I almost a few steps away to accept him as my Mr Right?

But then, he said reason "stop our carrier". Maybe he does thinks he is gonna loose his dream job after our marriage. (Yet the maintenance of friendship part sounded illegal) Though still mad at the silly reason, I said

"Yeah! Alright...whatever"