Never forget

Finally a new chapter! I'm glad people are enjoying this! 1k reads!!! It means so much<3
-
(Frank's POV)

I've been awake for awhile now. Y/n is kinda clung onto me though. So I just lay here staring at the ceiling listening to music on a low volume.

Not to much later, Y/n wakes up.

She looked around for a moment confused.

"Well hi there Y/n," I say still looking at the ceiling.

"Uhhh Frankie.....why am I in your bed? And where are my clothes? This is your shirt," she looks around confused then..., "Ow FUCK...my ow- my fucking head hurts like a bitch," she finished.

"Well....you got super fucking drunk and couldn't stand so I asked if you just wanted to stay here after the party. You had puke all over your clothes so I gave you a shirt and shorts to change into, however you didn't want to put the shorts on so you uh didn't.  Then, I was gonna sleep on the floor but you didn't want me to so I slept in the bed next to you. And that's about it.." I say leaving out a few parts.

"Wow...," she replied.

I then get up and get her ibuprofen so she stops complaining about her headache.

I walked back in and throw the bottle at her.

-
(Y/n's POV)

He threw the bottle at me and it hit my head.

"OW, Fucker!" I yell

He just laughed and sat on his small couch.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the night stand, I opened the ibuprofen and took 3.

"So.... I thought you were grounded? I mean you hadn't even been to school. So how did you figure out I was having a party?" He asked somewhat confused.

"Oh uh yeah, well I found an old phone thing and Instagram worked on it soooo yeah. I would've texted someone but it didn't have service," I said.

"Ohhh ok got it, I guess someone must've posted about it then," he replied.

"So uh... when should you get home?" He asked.

"Fuck. Shit. Soon. Ummm.... What time is it?" I ask.

"Seems to be about..," he checks his phone, "2:15pm."

"Okay, I'm not sure if my dad went in today or not but if he did then he should be home around 6-7," I say, a bit unsure.

"Do you wanna get going? I'll make you a grilled cheese or something before ya go if you want," he finishes.

"Yeah that'd be nice, thanks Frankie," I smile.

"No prob N/n," he replied then proceeded to walk up the stairs.

He told me to just rest down here while he cooked so my headache would go away.

-

20-30mins later.

"Hey N/n! Foods done!" He yelled down the stairs.

"K!" I yell back.

I then run up the stairs and go to the kitchen.

I sit at the counter stool and wait for Frank.

"Holy fuck this looks great," I laugh.

"I hope so," he laughs as well.

I'm starting to remember little bits of last night. Not to much, just small things. Mainly after the party.

He sits two plates down one for me, one for him.

"Thanks again, for everything. I'd probably be god knows where if you didn't let me stay. Haha," I laugh.