"I can go myself, I'm okay." He told me. "I'm still coming." I told him, and followed behind.

He did his usual tracking tactics, while I watched.

"I'm sorry." I told him, and he stopped what he was doing. He didn't look at me though. He knew who I was referring to.

Beth

"I know what you feel. I do Daryl. I can't tell you it'll be alright and the pain will go away soon, because it won't. We lose people, yeah. But she meant more to you than anybody else and it shows. She and carol both do-

"You don't know what you're talking about." He cut me off, and actually turned around to me.

"You didn't see the look on your face when you saw Carol after she blew terminus up. You didn't see the way you ran up to Carol and hugged her like it would've been y'all's last. Seeing and feeling are two different things. Don't you dare tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, Daryl." I told him very sternly.

He grabbed my arm and shoved me aside very violently. I slammed down onto the ground and Daryl stabbed a walker through the head. The walker fell to the ground next to me and Daryl towered over me.

"You think you can tell me how I feel, but you can't even hear a damn walker behind you." He pointed at me and walked back to the road.

I have been yelled at and humiliated by two of the people I didn't want that from. This is just making me even more depressed. At this point I know everybody wants to give up. The only person with even an inch of hope is Rick. It's sad, but true.

• • •

We finally reached a stop, it was by a bridge. I had to change Judith, and actually sit down.

After I changed Judith, I tried rocking her to sleep. That didn't work out well, because she was hungry and wanted food not sleep.

"Guys." Tara said, and pointed to the herd of walkers coming across the bridge. I really just turned my head. Looking at the walkers only made me feel embarrassed about what happened a while ago with Daryl.

Carl reached for Judith, and I leaned away. "I have her right now." I told him, and he made a really sour face at me. "Okay, well she's my sister. I have more authority over her than you do."

"Authority my ass, Carl. Back up."

"Bailey, you're being stupid. Just give me the damn baby."

"No!" I said, and he grabbed my arm.

"Get the hell off of me!" I hit him in the lip, causing him to fall back. His lip immediately started bleeding, and I got up and walked to the other side.

What the hell is wrong with me? What did I just do? Am I crazy?

I tried shushing Judith who was once again getting whiny. "It's okay shh. You're fine." I repeated to her as I bounced her.

"Bailey!" Carl yelled. As I turned around, a walker was coming over quicker than normal and fell down on top of Judith and I.

Judith was now screaming her head off, and I tried my best to not get bit, and not let Judith be bitten either. I didn't scream because I knew it would freak Judith out even more. I set her aside very aggressively, but unintentionally. The walker was literally chopping down near my neck, and I knew this was it. I knew if I didn't some how get him off of me. I'm done.

I pushed my fingers up through his neck and cleanly through his skull. It was horrify as shit, and it felt like throwing your hands into mashed potatoes and gravy. I tried my best to chunk him off me, but father Gabriel had to assist.