As I near the bar, I see Harry and get excited of the possibilities of what we can do the rest of this reception. Dance, drink, fuck...who knows?

But my excitement soon vanishes when I see a woman run into Harry. Everything looks okay for a split second, making me think that it is just an accident. When that split second ends, everything looks like it's happening in fast motion.

I have no idea who the hell just bumped into my Harry. But I don't know if I want to know from seeing how he's reacting to the encounter.

When the woman looks at him, his body visibly goes rigid. Despite the low lighting in this room, I can still see how Harry's face goes as pale as Casper the ghost.

I don't have a good feeling about this. Not at all.

I look to the woman for a brief moment, trying to figure out who she is. But I still don't recognize her.

Just as I'm trying to figure out who she might be, it looks like she says something to Harry. And when she speaks, it's like something snaps in Harry. He immediately backs away and starts rushing towards the exit of the room.

He looks way past panicked.

My fight or flight reflexes instantly kick in, seeming to be choosing fight, as my ears ring and I quickly march over to the woman. "Who the hell are you?" I snap when I reach her, forcefully grabbing her arm to get her full undivided attention.

"What's it to you?" She bites back, testing my fucking patience. I don't have much time to confront whoever this bitch is that clearly upset Harry. I have to go find him and make sure he's okay. So she better get to telling me who she is.

"This is my sister's wedding and that guy that you just bumped into is my boyfriend. So that's what it is to me." I deadpan.

"Oh, poor girl." The woman sighs in a fake sympathetic tone. "Looks like you've picked up my sloppy seconds."

Confusion washes over me for a brief moment before the weight of her statement really resonates with me.

Lindsey.

"What the actual hell are you doing here, Lindsey?" I speak, my voice harsh and sharp.

Her eyebrows raise slightly, looking shocked that I know who she is. "Awe, he still talks about me."

"Cut the shit." I retort, not wanting to waste any time on her bullshit. "I said, what the actual hell are you doing here?"

"Someone invited me as their plus one." She shrugs. "I have to say, though, seeing Harry here is a bonus. It's been a while and we were definitely due for a reunion."

I take a deep breath to compose myself. I can't keep talking to her or I will explode. I'm not going to ruin Audrey's wedding. And, more importantly, I need to find Harry. This is way worse than I could have imagined. "I have so many things I want to say to you right now." I speak through my teeth, feeling anger boil inside of me from seeing and hearing her. "But I have to go find my boyfriend." I add, letting go of her arm.

"But I will leave you with this," I trail off, smiling with an extremely fake smile and sticking up both of my middle fingers to flip her off. "Fuck you, bitch."

With that, I don't give her time to respond, turning to rush in the direction I saw Harry go.

On my way towards the door, I see Davis standing with a few people he is talking to.

I don't have time for manners right now. I'm worried about Harry and panicking. So, I grab Davis' arm to pull him away from the crowd without notice. "Davis, there is a girl named Lindsey near the bar. I'm sorry to put this on you and interrupt. But I need you to get her the hell out of here."