[68] - Little Garden Arc ~ 7

Start from the beginning

Sanji stands, pondering at the starboard bulwark as to why he's the only one who has returned to the ship, finding the whole thing strange. Even the smoke from his cigarette mirrors his speculating, forming into a question mark.

"This is getting weird. It's been a long time, and no one's come back. I wonder what's going on." He mulls over. "This island's crazy. Anything could have happened to (First Name), Nami, Vivi, and the others, which means that cooking this lizard may have to wait for a while."

Vaulting over the bulwark, landing on his caught dinosaur, Sanji walks off into the jungle in search of the crew, mostly for the girls' sake.

"Hey, (First Name)! Nami! Vivi! Can you hear me?" He calls out into the surrounding jungles, hoping for some kind of reply.

In the middle of his searching, he "enlists" the help of a sabertooth tiger to carry him through the thick jungles. And by "enlist", he just beat up the animal who was stupid enough to try and attack him and now sports a huge lump on his head and cries tears of fear.

"Hey! Beautiful ladies! If you can hear me, please just say something!" The cook's calls are halted as a spots something odd for being in a jungle: a white box-shaped sort of dwelling.

He hops off the sabertooth to approach the strange structure. "That's strange. What's this?"

🏴‍☠️️☠🏴‍☠️️

Mr. 5 laughs at Luffy's announcement. "Oh, you're mad, are ya? Look at your friends. Being mad won't do them any good."

"Oh, yes, it will! They're still alive!" Luffy protests.

Mr. 5 laughs once more. "Are they, now? Look again...All they need is some of Ms. Goldenweek's paint, and they'll be perfect wax statues."

Too busy with mocking Luffy's convictions, Mr. 5 and his partner don't notice Ms. Goldenweek looking down at her paintbrush and palette almost painfully.

"Face it: You're too late to save them...They're gone, and you know it!" The Bomb-Bomb man continues to mock the lives of the captured Straw Hat and Broggy the Giant.

Luffy growls at Mr. 5's words, but his gaze is drawn to the sound of a falling tree from nearby.

"Mr. 5 is right about that." The voice of a familiar number agent flitters on the air. "Your friends are finished because you were too late to help them, and now, it's your turn to die."

Mr. 3's wax swirls around him, forming into something enormous. "It's time for..." The wax hardens into a large, hulking suit of armor that looks like a cross between a toy robot and a boxer. Spikes emerging from around the shoulder, giant boxing gloves serve as its hands and even a wrestling champion belt is molded across the armor's "waist". Mr. 3's face is the only part of his body exposed as the rest is safely protected under a thick layering of wax. "Candle...Champion!"

Champion!"