" waaaah~ nee-chan~!"

* crash! *

" what's going on down there?" hinako asks.

" Let's go check it out!"

they went down stairs and saw a mess. naruto was in his kurama mode, the table was flipped over and a flower vase was on the floor, broken.

" papa?" the two girls asked. hinako felt immediately connected to hinata and naruto so she is quite comfortable with calling them papa and mama.

" Ahh, it's alright kids, It's nothing"

* click *

" I'm home...."

" ni-san!" the girls said together. hinako rushed to boruto and snaked her arms around his. Boruto smiled at her and looked infront of him.

* a little fun fact about hinako. Now she had accepted the fact that they are her family and is super clingy to either naruto and hinako. She is only comfortable with them and kawaki. Well, she's also comfortable with sasuke and kakashi, always holding onto sasuke's cape or kakashi's hand whenever around them. Other than them, she is absolutely cold and rude to the others. Also she is fine with sumire but still treats her like how she treats the others*

" Boruto...? It would be nice if things don't escalate-"

" i've come home and....huh? kawaki?!"

" you're that karma brat..."

" what are you doing in MY house?"

" don't be mean, ni san" hinako pouted.

" uhhh, boruto.." naruto said. " That's a reason for why we will be living together for a while. So you'll have to get along, okay?"

" whaaa?! You mean together?!"

" isn't that great? " hinako smiled.

.

.

.

.

" Really? I give up. I never thought you would say something like that."

" reasons are reasons. Please understand, dattebayo"

Boruto noticed a broken flower vase on the floor. 

" hey, isn't that...?"

Himawari and hinako also noticed the flower vase on the floor.

" oh.." himawari said sadly. Hinako patted her head to make her feel a little bit better.

" We just had a quarrel a while ago. The vase fell off the table and broke.

"... a quarrel?" boruto says.

" was it something you did, asshole?" boruto asked kawaki while walking over to him.

" oi, stop this!" hinako warned.

" what a noisy bastard, this isn't your home, relax." kawaki said,

" kawaki!" hinako said.

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" boruto yelled, grabbing kawaki by the collar. " that sort of expression is not how you should be addressing someone...Is that the attitude someone should have towards the people who are helping them out!?"

"You're stretching my clothes, you know? let go!"

" guys!" hinako said but naruto stopped her.

" That's not just some ordinary flower vase, that's something himawari made... and gave to mom for her birthday!"

"....." kawaki looked over to the little girl. He saw her sadly looking at the broken pieces.

Kawaki then slapped boruto's hand away. " my bad, there wasn't any malice to it."

" what do you mean! Still got something to say to me-?!"

* crack *

The two boys lookedover to see the floor under hinako has cracked a bit. They stiffened and roboticly looked at hinako.

 They stiffened and roboticly looked at hinako

" Oi. I told you both to stop, didn't I?"

Boruto laughed nervously while shivering. Kawaki's face lost colour, he knew how strong she is.

" heheh..? l-look, we're both sorry...hahah....." boruto said while looking at kawaki, nudging him to also apologize but kawaki just stood there, fearing for his life.

" Anything to say other than that..?"

" N-no, maam."

" You wanna know how I felt when you both ignored my warnings?"

both kawaki and boruto gulped.

" Maybe I'll vent my feelings on you, ey?"

" AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

" This is all your fault."boruto said, lying at the hospital bed.

" Shut up." kawaki said. He was also lying on the bed across boruto's.

" It's both of yours. So shut up and let me rest dattebayo." naruto is in the bed beside boruto's. Why is he here? Well, needless to say, someone learnt to never inturrupt or stop hinako when she is mad.

" ... "