Chapter 2-Alfea

It took a couple of tries but Sam's parents finally got her out of her and room and start packing. She hoped she wasn't forgetting anything important. Sam quickly finished packing sighing at the house she was leaving. "God, I can't believe I'm leaving this place.. " Sam said with tiny tears forming around her eyes. 

She obviously left this place before but realizing where she was going she was afraid. For any little girl it would seem like a dream, A miracle waiting to happen. But not to Sam,  of course when she was younger she dreamed of being a fairy. But she never realized this would happen.

Sam moved her suitcases down the circulated stairs down to the car. Her parents would be dropping her off at the portal and would be meeting up with a fairy named 'Stella'.  The headmistress gave me a key that would unlock the hidden portal and would give it back to her after I was settled into my dorm.

Sam's mother walked up to her grabbing the suitcase from her grasp and putting it into the back of the car.  She looked at her dad expecting a warm smile or something to reassure her everything was going to be fine. But nothing was given to her,  his face was blank.  His emerald green eyes blank as if something traumatic just happened and he felt numb.

Sam let it go and headed into the truck breathing in the last scent of the only home she's every remembered.

After a couple of hours she found herself drifting to sleep,  She was growing anxious as the night came to an end, allowing day to over come the darkness. Bringing a new day and a new life. So she found herself very tired the next morning.

As she fell asleep dreams about the same blonde haired girl popped up again. The little girl smiled and talked about Alfea. This surprised Sam as this girl was talking about alfea the place you were going. Although it could be a coincidence Sam was pretty anxious about this new school.

"Sam imagine we would be the coolest fairies there! Me the princess of solaria and you Princess of domino!" The girl squeaked as she talked more and more about the school. The girl who appeared to be a younger version of Sam clapped her hands together in excitement. "Just imagine all the cool magic we'll get to learn!" The younger Sam said. The blonde girl nodded her head and hugged young Sam.

The dream came to a halt once the car stopped at their destination. "Sweetheart this is where we shall part. " Her mother sweetly saying as her father just sitting in the front not caring. Sam got out of the car heading for the trunk to get her suitcase and her backpack. Once she grabbed her stuff she expected to see her dad out of the car waiting for a hug.

But he never came out of the car, He truly didn't care. Sam knocked on the car door and waved goodbye to her step father. But he returned nothing but a cold look. Her mother moved her away from the car door and gave Sam another hug and a kiss on the forehead. "We'll see you soon my little fairy. " Sam rolled her eyes at her mother's child like behavior and hugged her back. "Good bye mom" And with that Sam was off to the fairy world.

She entered into a beautifully lit forest. Moss growing on the left side of the trees and some blue bells hidden in the grass below her. She got out the map Headmistress Bowling gave her and found herself in front of the school for fairies. The school had a grey roof and each wall was painted in a perfect white. There was a circular roof window at the top of what appeared to be the main place.

Sam walked to the gate and read it 'Welcome to alfea school for fairies' Sam smiled at the sign and waited at the entrence Stella explained in her ever so small text message. She waited a while waiting for the girl to show up only to have the same dream again with the blonde haired girl and herself. The blonde girl this time had more defiant features allowing Sam to get a clearer picture of her. The girl was pretty, her hair looked more like the sun bright and cheerful. Her smile could lighten up a whole room. The girl had a yellow and orange dress on her shoulder were covered by short sleeves but the fabric near her stomach was a little bit see through.

She woke up having a feeling she was being watched by someone. She opened her eyes to see the girl she was supposed to be meeting up with at the gate. Sam looked at her and shook her head to wake up a bit. "Sorry I didn't realize I fell asleep." Sam said apologetically. The blonde girl rolled her eyes, "Hmm, it was quite apparent to me you were." As the girl said that she started walking towards the school, "By the way if you were wondering who I am, I am Stella." Sam nodded as the girl said her name. Realizing quickly who she was when she first saw her.

"This is the main gathering area,  where the orientation will be held for all the new students and the returning ones." Sam nodded her had,  she was listening very intently, this was all new to her kinda scaring her but also intrigued her more. "These are all the dorms, I don't know where your dorm is so you'll have to figure that out yourself, I have things to do." Sam smiled and said goodbye, but Stella said nothing.

"Well isn't she fun!" Sam said in her head.

Sam looked at the paper and soon found her way to a pretty large dorm. She opened the door and saw plants upon plants. A bigger girl came out with a huge smile,  waving at her "Hi I'm Terra!" she said nervously.  Sam smiled back and said hello. She looked around seeing the other girls, but also quickly noticing a red headed girl. Her smiles reminded her of someone's but Sam put it in the back of her brain. She looked around trying to find a 'Stella' not thinking it could be her "tour" guide.

A girl with black hair walked out with headphones in looking up at me taking them off.  "Are you looking for your room." I smiled nervously and nodded my head,  "Yeah I'm post to be roommates with a girl named Stella?" The girl nodded her head frowning a bit. "Oh your gonna love her." I turned around noticing it was the same Stella who had shown me around.

"Oh yeah I definitely will." laughing silently. I walked up the stairs that led to her and Stella's room. Stella looked up at her questioning her, "What are you doing? Didn't you find your dorm?" Sam rolled her eyes at Stella's remark. "This is my dorm, and I'm your roommate. Oh how fun it shall be." Sam said sarcastic at the end. Stella rolled her eyes and went back to unpacking.

Sam went to the other bed, which was obviously smaller then Stella's. But Sam could care less. She unpacked slowly putting dresses, skirts and some more comfortable clothes in the closet. But put the rest of the clothes that didn't fit in the closet under her bed with the suitcase. Sam rubbed her hands to gather, pretending to get rid of dust on her hands. Sam smiled and walked out to look around the dorm more and meet her oh so charming roommates.

Sam never found herself fond of many people. She mostly hated Stella, she reminded her of her old friends. The 'Popular Kids' grouchy and bossy. The girl with black hair wasn't around, Sam assumed she was in her room while terra was still putting plants around the dorm. Sam couldn't complain the plant's made the boring looking dorm more lively. Though most of the girls would disagree.

While Stella was gelling at Terra about all her plants Sam walked away meeting a dark skinned girl named Aisha. Personally Aisha and the black haired pigtail girl were the best. Everyone else was going to be harder to get along with.

Okay maybe she could stop calling the one girl Ms. Black haired pigtails her name was Musa. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. But if you were to ask Sam if she liked Musa or would want her as a girlfriend if they grew fond of eachother she would say 'no'. Simply because she felt her heart belonged with the girl in her dreams she's had so many times.

Sam sighed and walked back into her room. Stella was still unpacking, she must've been done with her disagreement. Sam looked at all the elegant outfits and jewelry hung perfectly in her closet. Sam quickly turned away but her mind still had the pictures of the clothes and put her in awe.                      •
                                    •

                                  •

"They don’t care what you wanna be in this place, only what they want you to be."