Chapter 1-Other World

As a late riser Sam usually put her alarm to go off at 6:30 am to wake her up in time. Her parents would get annoyed when she would wake up late or during the school year.

Sam got up as her alarm clock rang, she quickly slammed down the stop button. 'Ugh' Sam sighed slamming her body on the bed. She sighed again and quickly gor up to make her bed. Her bed was beside three windows. Her bedsheets were a light pink and her pillows had golden trims at the ends of them. She picked up some books she was up late reading and put them on her book shelf.

She went through her small closet and found some clothes to wear for the day. The clothes weren't fancy, it was just a cropped hoodie and some shorts. It was summer and around 100 degrees so she wasn't picking anything long.

She would probably hear a complaint or two from her friends about her appearance. She is the popular kid of her school, her apperance mattered. it didn't even matter if we were hanging out the park. Skrits or dresses were expected to be worn, we we're post to the fashion models of the school, Like a princess.

Sam grabbed some makeup and her necklace. Then quickly put it on, making sure not to mess it up but not making it look fancy or anything. As she finished she heard a knock from her door, "You can come in" Sam whispered yelled. Her mother opened the door with a smile, "You look beautiful as ever." Sam walked over at her and hugged her. "Thank you, im going to be hanging with my friend's today if thats okay with you." Sam said putting the lipstick down on the white painted wood vanity.

Sam's mom's smile vanished but the ends of her mouth upheld a smile, "Of course that's okay with me." Sam smiled again and walked out of her room. Her mother sighed, she didn't like Sam's friends, trouble makers they were. But Sam always ended uo not getting into their mischief.

After a couple of hours of waiting she heard a honk coming from her friends car. She yelled her goodbyes to her mom and daf and left for her friends car. Her friends rolled down the window and yelled for her to get in. "Omg what are you wearing!" Sam looked over at her friend who was driving, "Well i believe people call these clothing." Sam said smirking. The girl rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, "Girls get the extra clothes she needs a change." The girls turned around grabbing a red sweater and a black skirt.

"I was thinking of something casual today, y'know." The girl rolled her eyes and smacked Sam's back, "These clothes are casual!" Sam rolled her eyes and climbed to the back and put on the uncomfortable clothing. The girl looked back at Sam and gave her a white hair tie. "Put your hair in a messy bun ans you'll be done." Sam nodded her head and climbed back to the front of the car to pull diwn the car shade.

Sam grabbed her brown long hair and pulled it to a ponytail and then to a high messy bun. "Perfect." Sam smiled and they moved on to the park, Sam knew they were going to torment the kids but she was gonna sit under a tree and relax. She had 0 tolerance fot bullying.

The teenagers got out of the car and went to the pre-teen area, and Sam went over to her normal tree and sat down closing her eyes and putting her light toned hand on the cold necklace.  She heard some crying and quickly walked over to the other side of the tree and sighed. "Why do i insist on staying with these people." Sam sighed quickly falling into a deep sleep.

Her dreams were usally overly fake, love that could never happen, wishes that could never come true. But this one felt real and had a caring aura. It was a 8 year old her and a girl who looked about the same age. The girl had blonde hair and fancy looking clothes. She looked like a true princess. Sam put her head on the girls shoulder and connected the necklace togather giving off a bright light.

Both girls smiled and the girl with blonde hair smiled and got up moving her hand for Sam to follow and that's where it ended.

Sam woke up to her friends yelling at her to wake up, "We got to go they called the police on us!!" Sam got up not amused, "This is quite normal for you two, i shall be fine you two not so much." The girls sighed and ran going to their car. Sam walked the opposite direction walking back to her house.

Her house wasn't to far from the park,  although the town was busy it felt peaceful. Walking through the town different shops she would walk by called to her. Mainly the food ones, like the cupcake factory or the pretzel factory. But she ignored thoughs ergues and walked faster to her house.

Once she got home she saw stressed out parents and an older woman who wore school like attire. "Sweetie, we all need to talk." Sam nodded her head and walked over to the chsir across from the lady. The lady introduced herself as Headmistress Bowling, she was the mistress of Alfea.

Sam looked unfazed not truly knowing what was going on. "Sam, your a fairy, when we adopted you we found you in a feild all by yourself." Sam looled at them shocked, How could this be possible, fairys weren't real. The lady looked at her and gave her a warm smile, "This is hard to believe but you are a fairy and have always been one." Sam felt a tear trickle down her face and got up for the 4 seater table and went to her room on the 2nd floor.

Her parent's tried to stop her but it didn't work Sam was too deep in her thoughts to care or even listen. All this stuff came to her as fast as a fire can start and spread. It felt like her whole life was a lie. Her whole family was a lie. She WAS living a lie.

"You focus, you learn, you grow. Eventually, the answers will come."