Chapter 16

I stood waiting outside my front door in cute black leather leggings and a reddish off the shoulder top. I didn't want to overdress but I needed something I was going to be comfortable in. I had applied minimal makeup and straightened and threw my hair up into a messy bun.

I had gotten a text from John asking if he could talk to me on my break tonight. My automatic emotion was worry John never acted like that he always said everything out right.

I was pulled out of phone when I heard the roar of a car. I looked up to see a sleek black sports car make its way down my street. I quickly text John what time I usually have my break at and put my phone into my handbag.

As I got closer to the car the car door started to lift by itself. I peered in and seen a very sexy looking Scar with a tight fitting black T-shirt on and ripped black jeans.

I sat in the car and turned to say something but he wiped something from the side of my mouth. I got all self conscious worrying that my pasta sauce had gotten on my face from dinner. I think he could notice my panic. "Hey I was just wiping the drool from when you were staring at me". I wanted to crawl into a hole and not come back out.

"Ha ha very funny Scar" I sarcastically laughed. He looked at me while driving and spoke so casually "call me Kayden only people I don't like or my fans call me Scar". I smiled at the fact I now knew his name.

"So what exactly happens at one of your races" I asked very intrigued. I don't know if you'd have noticed but I wasn't the most adventurous.

"I race someone and everyone puts bets on us and there's always a prize for the winner. "Are we far from where the race is" I could feel the little kid in me becoming very quizzical.

"Another five minutes, we'll start off racing through the city and then usually the race will head into an abandoned part of town" I just nodded and let it all sink in.

We pulled up to a construction site but what was behind it was what we were really there for.

There were crowds of people distracted talking or looking at another car but from the sound of Scars coming up behind them all they turned and stared at his car. You could see slowly the recognition of who's car it was and the crowd start to hoot and chant Scar.

I looked at him amazed at how much power even his car held but his face was blank as usual. "So do we get out or...?" I was genuinely curious I'd never been to something like this you could even call me a rally race virgin.

"No we meet the other driver at the starting line and then the money will be delivered back to the club later". Scar beeper the horn to get people to move and the crowd quickly dispersed. As the crowd moved I seen a neon green sports car up ahead and a woman in short chequered shorts and a tie top standing beside it.

We pulled up next to the car and Scar nodded at the woman in return she smiled seductively back at him and rearranged her boobs right in front of us.

She moved into the middle between the two cars and raised up a flag sort of thing in the air. Both cars revved their engines and it was like in slow motion she lowered the flag and herself to the ground but Scar took off and I was jolted back into the seat.

I was in a state of shock I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be in a car driving this fast. Scar skilfully weaved between normal cars driving on the streets. Every so often the green car would try pass us but Scar just accelerated even more.

Suddenly a voice came through on the radio "Den you need to turn left up here the police got word of the new track" I looked at Scar and his face held anger and he tightened his hands on the wheel. Was that Tyler talking to him right now ?? It couldn't be.

"Send the route to my phone I'll get Zara to direct me now bye" I looked at him wide eyed. I barely knew at the best of times my right from left and this man beside me wanted me to direct him oh dear God please help me now.

Scars phone dinged and he handed the phone to me. I took a deep breath and slowly looked at where the arrows were pointing me. "Okay after this left go straight past the supermarket then a ummm a left no no a right"

After another 10 minutes of directing him we ended up on a dirt trail and not a sign of the green car. Scar skidded to a haunt and the chants of him name stated again.

Scar rolled down the window and once again nodded at someone different. We slowly pulled back onto the dirt track and made our way back into the city.

We stopped at a red light and Scar turned to me"I was thinking you could come to my big fight  next week" I looked at him shocked. Why would he want me at his fight?? I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. "Yeah sure I guess I could go".

The sides of his lips moved up lightly "good because you were coming anyway" he slowly pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear while his hand slowly caressed the side of my face. I leaned into the heat his hand provided. And just a s the small moment began the light turned green.

******************************************

Happy Birthday to me :) sorry I'm a day late I wanted to upload on my birthday

Hehe we're slowly seeing something new!!!
The next chapter is going to be very very good I'm half way through writing it and I'm obsessed.

Anywhoooo I'm wondering whether y'all would like shorter chapters and more updates throughout the week or the one chapter per week but it being considerably long like I've been doing so far. Let me know your thoughts.

If your following me you'll of seen that I have announced for the next two weeks I will be uploading twice a week and they will be long chapters:)

S xxx