1 - A Lying Witch and a Warden

Why did I do it, you may ask? Well... I saw two humans interacting with each other. I gently let go of Owlbert to watch them, what I didn't notice because of this was that the small owl was slowly stalking off towards the humans. Which of the human girl just threw a familar book in....

 Your P.O.V

 I glanced at the book, which was really familar somehow. I really only got a bit of a glance at the cover before it was thrown into the bin, but it looked like an all so familar green headed witch with her crown. Could that be.. a Good Witch Azura book...? I asked myself, I felt my ears twich through the soft frabic of the (f/c) hood as I caught a hint of what the humans were saying to each other. Whats a bus?- 

 The older human then spoke another launguage, the older human who I now assumed was the mom walked off. Holding a box like object in her hand. The younger human suddently gasped and then started panicking for some reason. What..? I heard a hoot and I saw the girl look at the creature that made the noise. Owlbert! The small owl sneaked away from me. 

 The small owl took The Good Witch Azura book and had it in a bag neatly placed in his beak. I'm definitely NOT going to steal it from Eda and read it. Wait I already have that one- oh well.

 Owlbert started to fly or hop away, "Tiny trash tief!" the girl yelled before following him. I slowly got up from the annoying branches of the bush and started following both of them. I heard a hoot, meaning Owlbert wanted me to pick him up, I quickly ran and swopped in which suprised the girl making her stop for a moment. I then continued, putting the owl on my shoulder and continuing my way back to the abanded shack that hides the portal. 

 Once I got by it the footsteps stopped from behind me, only for me to assume the human girl stopped in her tracks for a moment again. I quickly made my way towards the opened door, almost running into the wall in the process. I didn't realize that the human girl decided to follow me shortly after. 

----

 I slowly made my way through the portal door, Owlbert flew off my shoulder as I walked over quickly but slower then earlier to Eda, who I somehow call my mother, I pulled the curtains back a bit and waited for Eda to notice me from whatever she was doing, and sit down on one of the many objects Eda has. A voice said something from behind me but I ignored it. Why the hell would a human of all beings go through a creepy abanded shack? Well expect for brave ones I guess-

 "Finally, both of you are back." Eda spoke sternly, turning around from holding whatever she was holding. She looked a bit happy that I didn't get lost somewhere in the human world this time.

 "Now let's see what we got here..." Owlbert flew up onto her staff, and Eda twisted him to make him go wooden. Eda then grabbed the bag and slowly wen't through it. I felt like somebody was watching me, but dismissed the thought quickly. Once again while would a human go through a creepy shack.

 Eda was rummanging through the bag, throwing stuff to the side she deemed to be 'garabage'. Once she reached something she gasped. "Now this.." she put on eye springy things Owlbert got from somewhere. "This will make us rich." She reached into the bag once again now pulling out the book that caught my interest. "And this.. Oh, this will make good kindling."