Before You Start Reading

Before you start reading, I just want to say thank you for even bothering to click on this.

This is the first story I've ever written, so there's probably gonna be a few mistakes. Just a heads up that there's also gonna be a lot of "I say" and "I ask"

And yes, this story is written in first person. It shouldn't really matter since I've written the characters name as (Y/n), so it can be whatever the hell you want.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated (keyword there is constructive) as it'd really help me learn more for future writing.

So, if you've decided "I'm bored, I'll give this story a chance, because why not" then there's a few things to go over first.

1. Yes, I know Violet and Minnie were a thing, and a relationship with Clementine is optional, so that strongly hints towards Violet being lesbian. But for the sake of this story, she's bisexual.

2. (Y/n) does not replace Clementine as the main character. Think of him as a tritagonist, since AJ is the deuteragonist.

3. If you dont know what the characters look like or sound like, I'm sorry but you're gonna have to look that up yourself. (You dont really have to do that for the non-walking dead characters)

4. If you've played or heard of Dead by Daylight, then you've probably heard of The Legion. The Legion members depicted in this story aren't what they're like in the game's lore, because well, its my story.

5. If you aren't aware of The Legion, then here's a picture of what (Y/n) will be wearing.

The mask will come on and off throughout the story, and (Y/n) doesnt get the bandages or the jacket straight away

The mask will come on and off throughout the story, and (Y/n) doesnt get the bandages or the jacket straight away. He will eventually. So, you can have him with his sleeves rolled up, or hood up, or whatever style you want with the hoodie, but once the jackets on, it'll look like that.

6. NO LEMON.
I hope that didn't make someone click off, but yeah, no lemon.

7. If you're looking for an over the top story where (Y/n) is an untouchable badass with powers or whatever, this is not that story. (Y/n) is gonna get the absolute shit beaten out of him.

8. When you see these fun lil wavy lines ~~~~~ that means flashback or dream.

And that should be it.

Once again, thanks for clicking on this story and I really hope you enjoy it, as it was tons of fun to write.

(Idk if I have to credit shit or not since no money is being made, but TWDG characters obviously belong to Telltale and the DbD characters belong to BHVR. Cover art is done by Alderart39)

This story is not meant to upset anyone. I understand that the changing of a characters sexuality can be really frustrating to a lot of people, and seem gross. It is, and I apologise.
The story is staying up however, for those who enjoy it, and for those who are grossed out by it, you're free to berate me in the comments, report me, do whatever, but its staying up.