"Your panic will hinder our operation and prove to be a detriment to the situation. I never implied we should take this any less seriously." Kurogiri's voice held some amount of snap to it, his mist flaring slightly. Kirishima squirmed a little. Hearing his voice so cold reminded him of the Kurogiri from the USJ. The one he and his classmates had experienced nightmares about for weeks on end-- who had once scattered them all with intention of harming them. He was different now. Kirishima knew that, and there wasn't a day he doubted that fact. But right now, he was just... impersonal. He felt so distant and held this blank sort of rage he hadn't ever expressed in his time with Harper.

Sero's nostrils flared. Kirishima took a small step back, glancing between the two. They didn't have time for this. But what else were they supposed to do? With nothing to go off of, all they could really do was stand here and hope something happened. This was clearly a base of the League's. It just wasn't the one Harper had been taken to. This seemed like more of a laboratory-- a place to create and do heinous experiments, not to meet up and hold hostages. Was there someone inside who knew something? It was possible, but Kirishima felt incredibly tense when he thought about trying to break in. If any of those Nomu woke up, they'd be practically screwed. Unless Kurogiri could teleport them away in time, that is...

"We'll find her." Dabi's voice sounded hoarse. He cleared his throat a little, looking tired and unlike himself. There was a dull look in his eyes. It was as though he'd detached himself from his emotions. It had to be a defense mechanism. As Kirishima stood there struggling not to start crying like a baby, he did have to wish he had that ability too. It would sure make his life a whole lot easier. He felt out of depth compared to everyone here. Even Sero seemed more collected than he did despite his panic.

"Not if we continue to stand around like idiots we won't." Stain's voice was low but sharp. Kirishima flinched, glancing at him. The man glowered down at the redhead as though he'd personally offended him. Kirishima swallowed. It was easy to forget you were standing right next to a serial killer when they were working on your side. Did Harper really banter and casually insult this guy? He was more terrifying than Kirishima remembered. "We either need to go in or look somewhere else. Somehow I don't doubt the authorities have noticed we've all gone missing and have connected the dots."

He was right. With Stain being in Tartarus, his absence would be noticed immediately. His connection with Harper Rye was a dead giveaway. Dabi gave Stain a challenging look, but he didn't refute what he said by any means. He was right. If they got caught, they were sort of fucked. Maybe not super fucked, but somewhat fucked. Kurogiri was their get out of jail free card. Without his emotions, however, he was a bit unpredictable. That wasn't great. 

Before Kurogiri could say a word, there was an odd sound. A cracking noise from inside the building they were loitering around the side of. Sero's tape immediately shot out so he could boost himself back up to the window. The shoes he'd borrowed from Kirishima dug hard into the brick as he hoisted himself up, his eyes narrowed critically and his mouth downturned a notable amount. The expression twisted almost immediately, and Kirishima knew right away that their shit was probably about to get fucked.

"Some of the Nomu are disappearing." He announced. Stain hopped up next to him immediately. With how tall he was, it wasn't hard for him to dig a knife into the space where the window ledge met the the brick and hold himself there. His eyes scanned the scene sharply. Kirishima held his breath. He wondered what Harper was thinking right now. What was she hearing? Was she okay? He... He doubted it. How could she possibly be okay at a time like this? He wished he knew where she was exactly. He'd be there in a heartbeat to get her back no matter what it took. She was selfless and always helping those around her, no matter how pessimistic she acted about it. She should get saved for a change.