Part 17 | WCKD

Thomas POV

As we all took a long big look around the room I saw a load of photos of a girl the same girl but in some photos she had blonde hair in others pink.

Is this Amber? I only know one girl with pink hair! And none of us have seen what she looks like except Aris and Jade.

The man stood behind the desk, his back facing us listening to something on a radio.

"I've got them boss!" The same grip spoke who came to get us.

Ambers POV

"Ummm no offense but why the fuck have you got my horse and got photos of me it's bloody weird if you ask me?" I asked, getting a bit creeped out.

All the boys including Teresa looked at me, Aris and Jade only knew what I looked like so they were shocked.

All the boys started making comments like.

"That's you?" "WAIT WHAT?" "I'm confused why there's photos of you here?"  And "your pretty"

I took my mask and hood off and jumped off of Eclipse's back.

"WELL?" I shouted.

The man jumped and stood shocked. He finally turned around "Amber ?"

I looked at him and stood there in shock and tears starting to fall lightly down my cheeks.

"D-da-ad" I choked out

I ran up to my dad giving him the best hug ever crying into his chest.

"Wait he's your dad?" Thomas asked

"Wait, do you have your memories back? HOW?" Minho asked

"Yes he's my dad and I never had my memories taken away. Why did you say that?" I asked shocked by what they said?

"Wait, they never took your memories before you went into the maze?" Newt asked?

"I wasn't put into a maze, they took me out of my home as they wanted more kids, especially immunes and I was going to be put into this second trial or something?"

"Amber I'm so happy to see you" my dad said hugging me tighter and crying slightly

After my dad let me go they had to scan us for something? I wasn't sure.

I got scanned but I wasn't tagged? Luckily though.

All the others were tagged and my dad got these people who also stay here and they hung them upside down by their feet.

"DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEY ARE MY FRIENDS AND ONE OF THEM IS MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BOYFRIEND" I screamed at him.

"Listen Amber they won't be there long I had to do it because of Barkley, he will do something bad if I don't"  my dad whispered

"I'm going to pack some stuff you should too then we are going to get your friends and head for the right arm okay?" He said

"What about eclipse, how will we get her to come with us?" I whispered

"We are going to be going through the zip lines but next to the zip lines is a bridge it's not too safe so you will run across it with eclipse but you will have to be quick as it will break quickly, eclipse is very fast though so you will make it" my dad whispered.

I nodded in agreement and started to pack my bow & arrow, guns, my coat jacket. And some medical stuff. Brenda came through the door.

"Where are you going Jorge?" She asked

"We're leaving grab some stuff" my dad whispered to her.

"THIS IS WORLD IN CATASTROPHE : KILLZONE EXPERIMENT DEPARTMENT"

"Give is the kids back and we will leave unharmed if not we will kill everyone"

"BARKLEY" my dad said through gritted teeth.

"Brenda get the kids" my dad said, grabbing his bags.