Part 6 | new hair

⚠️TW stitches⚠️ maybe ?

Ambers POV

I ran back to my room and I see a guard putting my stuff there "whooohoooo" I yelled the guard just laughed at me and left. I took my hoodie off to see more bruises in the big long mirror Jensen had gotten me, I ignored my bruises and took my Banda mask off as well and started to do my hair I decided to plait some of it into a ponytail and put some feathers in it too. That's when I noticed my door was open and I saw Jensen two guards and the 3 people I saw at the cafeteria "shit" I mumbled I quickly grabbed my mask and chucked it on because it covers most of my stitches. I put the last feather in my hair until I heard Jensen say "this is your room guys"

"Wait what" I said turning around "we won't have enough rooms amber and more children will be coming soon, it's our responsibility to take care of you to keep you all safe away from WCKD and the SCORCH" he replied

"Oh okay" I turned my head back around to finish some last touches of my hair.

"URGHRHHHHHGHH" I moaned loudly

"Amber what's the matter" Jensen said

"I hate my hair so much" I said angrily

Jensen chucked "do you need anything else for your hair Amber"

"Actually can you get pink hair dye if you have any then I will be a happy person" I said while grinning at him

"You want to dye your hair pink?" Jensen asked and I nodded

"Okay then" he replied and walked away to go get me some hair dye.

I started to undo my hair when the boy from the cafeteria spoke " hello" he said quietly

"Hello" I giggled

"Here you go Amber and please read the instructions" Jensen said

I jumped up and grabbed the boxes "thank you" and then ran to the bathroom.

In the bathroom was a big big mirror and counter where the skinks are then a toilet. I took my bandana mask off and I sat on top of the counter and started to read the instructions. When I finished reading the instructions I called out to one of my new roommates to help me.

Aris POV

"Hey umm can one of you please come and help me apply this to my hair" Amber said through the bathroom.

"Jade, Rachel one of you go help her" I said

"Omg Aris your blushing" jade spoke giggling

"No I'm not" I demanded

The two girls grinned at each other then pushed me in the bathroom and shut the door behind me

"Uhh-hh h-hey amber" I stuttered

"Hey Aris do you mind helping me please" she giggled

Gosh her giggle is so cute I felt my cheeks get hot and I nodded at her.

"Umm Amber" I said nervously

"Yes Aris?" She said

"Ummm I'm not sure what to do?" I said and hanged my head low embarrassed

"It's okay I'll show you, just watch me okay" she chuckled

"Okay" I laughed

I placed my head on her left shoulder and she was showing me how to apply the dye into her hair. She picked up the brush and dipped it in the dye and brushed it onto her hair.

"Do you get it now?" She laughed lightly

"Yes, yes I do" I laughed

Amber was doing the front of her hair as I did the back because she couldn't reach properly and didn't want to mess up. After an hour we hand finally finished applying the dye as she has long hair. When we finished we sat there because on the box it said to leave it for one hours before raising it off. Amber turned around on the counter facing me lightly swinging her legs on the side, that was until I saw her beautiful face but it was full of bruises and ditches from her left eyebrow under her left eye. And her eyes were breathtaking; they were two different colours.

"Hey Amber what happened?" I asked sadly

"What do you mean?" She said

"Your body amber what happened your full with bruises and you got a big cut with stitches on your eye" I sadly spoke

"Well umm just- just don't get on Jensen's bad side ok" she replied and I could see the tears in her eyes. I stood between her legs and hugged her. "It's okay I won't let him hurt you again I promise" I told her.

She nodded and then gasped and scrunched her nose "ewwwww omg yuck" she said I thought she was saying eww because I hugged her but I now know what she's on about "omg that stinks did you fart" I asked her laughing my butt off
"No it's this hair dye it smells so bad" she said I looked at her and bursted into laughter. I calmed down and looked at her and she pulled a cute pout on her lips with her arms crossed over her chest saying "not funny"

"Anyways" she said jumping of the counter "I need to wash my hair now" she said

Five minutes later

Amber is standing with her head in the big sink washing the ends and roots of her hair, I'm sitting on the counter next to her with a jug rinsing the back to make sure we get all the dye out of her hair. About 20 minutes later we finally got it all out.

"Wow that took longer than I thought it would" she said

"Yeh me too" I said

We're now out of the bathroom back we're the four beds are and Amber is sat there on the floor in front of the mirror putting her hair up in a cute cool style while I'm led next to her tracing random things on her right leg and she kept wriggling her leg and giggling saying it tickled and I just kept doing it laughing.

Later that night

It was now time for everyone to go to sleep. I slept on a bottom bunk with Jade above me and Amber slept on the other bottom bunk opposite me with Rachel on top. Soon enough all the girls fell asleep and soon after I fell asleep dreaming about me and Amber...