Part 4 | its not a nighmare

{ ⚠️TW⚠️  mention of torture,blood,guns,knives, + more
If you don't like this stuff please don't read this and I'm sorry if anything has happened to anyone like this }

Ambers POV

I wake up to my door being slammed open and on the other side is Jensen smiling evilly. "Come on Amber today's the big day" he chuckled. "What do you mean by 'big day' Jensen" I spoke. "You'll see," he sneered.

Jensen walked out of my room. Me following behind him but there were two guards walking behind me, I'm guessing they are there in case I run away. We're the hell am I going, I keep thinking. Jensen soon came to a stop and opened a door with the keycard and shoved me in the room.

"What's happening, what are you going to do with me?" I spoke with fear.

"Well since you've been a naughty girl hiding with your pathetic parents, you need to be punished because if we had found you sooner you'd be in the maze trails right now" he laughed evilly.

"Wait what please no, don't hurt me" I cried

Jensen ignored me as he pushed me against the plain white wall. As I hit the wall I had a sharp pain in my head. As I clutched my head I slid down the wall crying in pain and telling him "plea-se Pplease -sStop it h-urts" over and over but he never listened.

⚠️ TW, beating up, blood,
knives,fighting,guns ⚠️

Jensen picked me up by the collar of my shirt and pulled my face close to his "you know Amber your special, your blood is different than the others blood tests we've ran on other kids before" he laughed and then slammed the back of my head to the wall once, next he gripped a strong hand in my hair and slammed my face into the wall once again he done this a couple of times until I felt a warm stickiness drip from the side of my forehead. As soon as I had gotten my head smashed against the wall for the last time I screamed out in pain.
"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed while sobbing. Jesen tightened his grip in my hand and threw me across the room. I thought 'finally he's finally done' but no that was the total opposite really.

Before I can even estimate what's going to happen next I felt a sturdy fist towards my jaw. Next thing I know I have been punched and kicked all over including my legs, back, stomach, face, ribs, arms and chest. I feel destroyed, shattered even.

"Now Amber you will listen and do as I say and behave as group B are coming out of the maze tomorrow" Jensen said

"WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO YOU AFTER YOU JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME" I managed to get out

Jensen looked really angry suddenly he pulls out a knife and slits my face from my left eyebrow to underneath my left eye.

"AGEGHHAHHRHHHEHHHH" I howled out loud alongside a train full of tears spilling going everywhere mixed with my blood.
I started to cry more as Jensen howled with laughter looking at me.

{ ~TIME ~ SKIP ~ }

I jolt up gasping for air frantically looking around 'must of been a nightmare then' as I realised I was in the room when I first ever woke up.

Dr Jones walks through the curtain and closes it behind him. "Ahh Amber I see you have woken up, how are you feeling?" He said

"Well.. I feel terrible, my whole body is in pain and feels tense and my eye stings a bit" I said

"Well your body most probably hurts as you have so many bruises and your eye has stitches" he said with a sad expression on his face.

"Wait what so it was real I thought it was a nightmare" I said through tears

"I'm sorry Amber but it wasn't a dream it was real, and let's take you to the female showers so you can ease your muscles a bit plus you smell quite bad" he chuckled

I lightly laughed as it hurt and nodded. Dr Jones took me towards the shower rooms and then left.

There was clothes set for me on the counter, a hoodie,denim shorts,boots,tank top and a mask. Why a mask? ( plus underwear) I thought to myself
{ the clothes shown after the cast members } I grabbed a clean towel and all my clothes and went into the shower.

{ Time skip }

After I turned the shower off I wrapped my fluffy white towel around my small body and grabbed my clothes and left the shower stall. I walked to the changing area and saw a mirror and a counter and benches where to change, since I was alone I got changed by the mirror. I placed my clothes on the counter and started to dry my body then my hair after my body was dry and my hair was almost dry I put my black lace bra and pants on then I quickly realised there's a mirror behind me.

I quickly turn around and take a good look at myself. I look shit. I had bags under my eye bruised head to toe, some purple and yellow and some pinky brown colour and lastly my stitches it was kind of big I mean it is from the top of my eyebrow to under my eye so pretty big if you ask me. I looked terrible and I started to cry again.

After I finished crying I put my hair in two plaits and began to put my clothes on but I remembered I don't have trousers or leggings. I only had been given denim black shorts so that means I'm going to see the bruises on my leg for a while.

____________________________

A/N
Thank you guys for reading this chapter of Taken away !
I'm sorry this chapter was so long lmao. And I will also like to say that if something bad has ever happened to you like 'been beat up' or worse I would like to say I'm so sorry but I am here if needed to talk. I'm a very good listener :) 

If you want to see the next chapter all you gotta do is scroll :) lol 

Please get this to 3 votes please I would very happy 😊