Part 12 | The Escape

Thomas POV

"HEY HEY HEY AMBER STOP KISSING ARIS" I heard Jensen shout entering through the door. I turned my head to look at 'amber & aris' and they were the people in the hoodies except aris wasn't wearing his amber was wearing it.

Amber looked at Jensen and put her head down on Aris's shoulder,I saw a glimpse of her pink hair sticking out of the hood.

"Wow, she really does have pink hair" I said

"Yep" Thais the boy we met when we first came here.

"RIGHT OKAY WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME I WANT YOU TO STAND UP AND COME FORWARD" Jensen yelled

"Mariah"

"Rachel"

"Junior"

"Mackenzie"

"Ron"

"Amber"

"Teresa"

"That's all for today sorry everyone maybe tomorrow I can only take 7" Jensen grinned

Jensen turned around to leave and that's when I finally saw Teresa and where my plan and aris's plan started.

Aris POV

WHAT I thought to myself, amber looked at me with teary eyes.

"I love you bubs" she kissed me and got off my lap. She slowly walked out the door with Rachel and they both stood by Teresa.

Ambers POV

I got chosen. I can't believe it. I don't want to be chosen. I want to stay here with my boyfriend Aris and my friend jade.

"It's going to be okay amber," Rachel told me, I nodded in response.

Two guards came up to us "Amber, Teresa you are going somewhere else follow me" the one said.

I gave Rachel a hug and me and Teresa followed the guards into this big medical, hospital room which I've already been in twice but this one's6 way bigger.

There were two beds with a big curtain over it. There was a massive counter and some cupboards with medical stuff inside and next to our beds were a metal table tray with syringes and tubes.

~Skip time~

I was led on the bed with tubes connected to my nose and behind my ears. I was in pain, I couldn't move much but next to my bed was Teresa. She was passed out.

Aris POV

I looked at Thomas and nodded giving him a signal. I had been in the vents looking and nosing trying to find something, and when I took Thomas he believed me. We both think that no one ever leaves this place.

Flash back

I was crawling through the vents with Thomas and we wanted to know what was going on behind that door. I showed him where they take people to this "Safe Heaven" or "The Farm" it was bull I knew for a fact that nobody leaves this place.

End flash back

Really big time skip ( sorry )

Ambers POV

I managed to finally move my body, I slowly stood up and I saw Aris's jumper next to my bed. I quickly put it on and pulled the hood up.

I found my boots at the end of my bed and started to tie the laces, as soon as I finished putting on my boots the door burst open and Thomas came in with his friends. Thomas ran over to Teresa.

"Hey Teresa wake up" Thomas said.

"What's g-going on" she mumbled

"Where leaving NOW" Thomas raised his voice.