"This, my friend, is the remote control that controls the couch. And this red button is what you press to make it fold itself in, which is what I just pressed moments ago." He cheekily laughed.

  Since I was pinned down and unable to move my arms, Harry was basically taunting me with the remote as I struggled to wiggle myself free. His laughed rang out through the whole bus as I shouted some colorful language his direction.

  "Ow!" I cried out. "I think I just broke my leg." I fake cried.

  Suddenly, the couch opened up into the bed shape that I had been desiring all along and a very serious looking Harry was body checking me for any serious injuries. I smirked at him once I was completely free and hopped myself out of the bed, snatching the remote from his hands.

  "Hey, that was mean." Harry pouted.

  "So was restraining me in a folding couch, Styles." 

  "Touche."

  We both grabbed some blankets and neatly assembled them on the makeshift bed, and by the time we were finished it looked nice and homey. Harry rearranged the pillow in a very intricate way, putting the two larger ones in the back and two small ones in the front.

  "It's getting late, I can see what's on television and we could just chill out if you'd like? Or I can go stay in my bedroom and give you some space if you'd like to sleep." He smiled warmly.

  "You can put something on t.v if you'd like." I said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm just gonna grab a glass of water from the kitchen, if you don't mind." 

  Harry nodded and I slipped into the kitchen to find a glass cup. I had to rummage my way through nearly all of the cupboards until I found one with the glasses in them. I ran my cup under the tap and drank the water quickly before draining the last bit in the sink and setting it in there. After all of the events from today, I felt like I just needed to take a step back and chill out.

  24 hours ago, if you had asked me where I would have been right at this moment, I would have replied by saying I would be on my way to my honeymoon destination. And now, I was parked in a bus and tractor trailer lot somewhere in New York state, completely single. The way things can turn out to be is absolutely mind boggling.

  I returned to the living room a few minutes later, with Harry watching a rerun of Fresh Prince and sitting on the floor in front of my bed. Everything felt a tad bit awkward- I mean, even though he was known worldwide that still didn't mean he wasn't a stranger to me personally. 

  "You good?" He asked. I only nodded.

  "Thank you for taking me in...to your lovely bus home thing." I said awkwardly.

  "It's not a problem." Harry smiled. "Can I ask you a question though?"

  I froze, knowing what this was all about. And it made sense for Harry to wonder about exactly why I didn't want to participate in my wedding, all he knew was that I didn't want to get married and he saved me from it. I guess I should have known that questions were going to be coming sooner than later about just why I didn't want to get married.

  But, instead of just going along with the question, I had to attempt to get out of it through wit.

  "You just did." I smiled a bit nervously. 

  "Oh, come on!" Harry laughed. "Everyone does that to me!"

  "I'm sorry." I giggled. 

  "Anyways," Harry said. "Can I ask you why you didn't want to get married? And if you didn't want to, why did you stick around? If it were me I would have broken it off beforehand, you know? I'm just curious, 's all."

  My heart rate was rapidly increasing as I tried to come up with an answer. Yes, my family had forced me into a marriage and done something that was completely illegal, but that didn't mean that I was going to sell them out just like that. They were my own family. Besides, I didn't think I was ready to tell anyone about it, let alone a boy that I had just met today.

  "My feelings had changed." I lied. "And I felt bad if I didn't go through with the wedding, so I went along. It wasn't until the day of my wedding that I realized there wasn't any way that I could get married to him."

  "So, you fell out of love?" Harry's face fell. "I always liked to think that once you were in love, you stayed in love, y'know?"

  "I think that's true, too." I said quietly. "But in this case, it was never really love."

  "And what would have happened if you just didn't say 'I do'?" Harry pondered. I wasn't sure whether to feel a sense of tenderheartedness toward him or annoyance. I really didn't have any valid and honest answers for him simply because I wasn't ready to give them.

  "Guess I would never know." I smiled weakly. "Hey, uh, I think I'm gonna go to bed now. You can stay and watch t.v in here if you want, though." 

  "No, no, it's fine." Harry insisted. "I was just thinking of going to bed, too, actually. It's been a long day, especially for you." 

  "Right." I said stiffly. The air felt awkward and uneasy.

  "So, goodnight, then, roommate." Harry said.

  "You too. Again, thank you for everything." I said sincerely. 

  "It's not a problem." Harry got up and turned the television off, leaving almost no light in the tiny room. I found my way over to my suitcase of things that was sitting on my bed and plopped down next to it, exhaustion finally kicking in.

  "And uh, I really think you made the right decision." Harry said. I didn't have time to reply, because he had closed the door that led to his bedroom. I smiled before getting myself completely ready for bed, and then fifteen minutes later, falling asleep in a rather comfortable sofa.

  In the morning, I woke up in Harry's bed. 

.

.

  a/n:

  i decided that updating this might make some of you feel better and i really hope it did <3

  WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS. STAY POSITIVE, I LOVE YOU ALL. i have a feeling zayn will be coming back, anyways. i'm not gonna stop writing, either!! sorry guys, but you can't get rid of me that easily ;)

  VOTE/ FAN /COMMENT

  i love you guys so much, we really are a bunch of troopers

  All the love,

  xx Del