Aarav had been around for some time when I was in the tenth before he moved to this city. And that time had its charm for many reasons.

I haven't met him in person in the last two years though I have stalked his Instagram account. A lot of time, actually.

To see how this city is, of course.

"We will go to the hostel directly. Bhai is in classes right now," I nod as Ishu says, chatting on her phone with her brother. "I am going to punch him when I meet him," I laugh at her while she makes a face.

We both mess around with each other for a while till we finally stop at the bus stop.

Taking a cab (as we have come for the first time to this city), we both move to the hostel.

There was two option for us. One was four people sharing a room, and the second was two people sharing a room.

The second one was slightly more costly than the first one. But still, we both have chosen that. Because we would be more comfortable with each other and we can study better with just two of us. And we stay together a lot of time, so we will not face any difficulty.

"Aadhya Shah," I say to the warden as she looks up from her register.

"Ishita Patel," Ishu says when the warden looks at her.

Finally, she nods and replies, "Room 120."

"Thank you," we both tell her and walk inside the compound.

As the classes have not started yet for the first-year students and classes are going on for the second and third years, there is no one around except maybe one or two girls. They were also with their bags.

I had thought before that I was taking too many bags with me, but seeing them, I know Ishu and I can't compare them.

We both give a sneaky smile to each other and directly move to our allocated room.

The room is decent.

It is not the best. It is just ok. Two beds are set up on each corner while a window is on one of the walls. There is a cupboard, a study table, and a small bookshelf. And a small bathroom.

The room is painted beige. Looking at the room, we both know we have a lot of things to decorate.

There is a lot of excitement inside me to start our studies in our dream college and live in the hostel though I know I would miss my mom and Dad.

We both call our parents, informing them about our whereabouts.

And I close my eyes to relax but soon wake up when Ishu shouts, "Aadhii, Pagal, so mat jaa. We have to go to Bhai's home." (Idiot, Don't sleep)

"Yeah, I am awake, girl. And I was not sleeping," I say, glaring as she uses her loud voice again.

She shouts too loud.

"Ishu, I am sure the whole building might have listened," she sheepishly smiles at me.

"So, it is not my fault," she slyly replies, putting her hair in a bun while going to fresh and up.

And I get one idea.

I get ready with my mobile as I hear the tap shut off. As she enters the room, I take a photo of her. She looks at me for a split second and then shouts.

"Oh, don't take my photos like this. Nooo," Ishu runs behind while I laugh and make her chase me around the room.

"I would delete it," I say, jumping on the bed.

She glares at me and puts her hand on her hips, "When?"

"Soon," I reply and directly move to the bathroom without waiting for her response.