"So, if I remember correctly. Last night you told me the plans you had for me. Are we still gonna do that?" You ask and face him.

Spencer looks down at you and you look up at him with a smile. "Are we gonna do that?" You ask again while wrapping your arms around his neck.

He leans down and collides his lips onto your and puts his hand in your hair, pulling it slightly. Spencer's tongue begged for entrance, which you gave him and his tongue explored your mouth and you moan as he pulls your hair harder.

"We can still do that, but first we finish up in here. I have a few things I wanna do before." He says in between the kiss and you nod eagerly already excited for what he wants to do.
__

The both of you finished up in the shower, and wrapped yourselves in towels and walked out into your bedroom. "Get dressed. We're going out." Spencer said bluntly.

You turned to face him, and his expression was serious. "Yes sir." You said teasingly and walked off to your closet. Before you could get into your closet, you felt Spencer's hand slap your ass. You let out a gasp and hear Spencer chuckle behind you.

Hearing his footsteps get farther from you, you went into your closet to get dressed. You grab a pair of purple lace panties and a matching bra. Slipping them on quickly, you grabbed a pair of black biker shorts, and light gray crew neck. Before exiting your closet, you grabbed a pair of socks and your black high top converse.

 Before exiting your closet, you grabbed a pair of socks and your black high top converse

Once you stepped out, you saw Spencer sitting on the edge of the bed tying his converse. He was wearing a black crew neck, dark jeans, and his classic black high top converse. Of course he also had his gold dagger necklace and a pinky ring on.

You sat down on your vanity chair, and you were instantly hit with memories from a few nights ago. You catch yourself smiling as you start to apply your makeup. "What are you smiling about?" Spencer ask as he stands behind you, looking at your face through the mirror in front of you.

Putting on your primer, you look at him and say, "Just about the other night." Thinking about that night turns you on so much. The way you were able to dominate him and have him begging beneath you. Then the way he totally dominated you as soon as you took off the cuffs.

Spencer doesn't say anything else, just smirks and kisses your cheek, then walks into the bathroom.
__

You decided to do your makeup quick and simple. It consisted of primer, concealer, natural brows, curled lashes with mascara, and lip gloss. Your left your hair down in its natural way. As soon as you finished, you put on your shoes, your gold dagger necklace, and a few rings.

"Babe I'm ready." You yelled out.

Walking out of the bedroom, Spencer saw you and stood from the couch and walked over to you. "Let's go pretty girl." He said and grabbed your hand to interwine his fingers through yours.