Heartbreaker 1

Zhan POV

 Yiyi invited me to the Bar to celebrate the acceptance of the investors I came across with our proposal

I'm not against Party but I don't like the atmosphere in the Bar.  Many women in short dresses, dancing to almost show their bodies and go home to the one nightstand.  I don’t care if I don’t have experience with such things yet so I don’t care if Yiyi teases me for being Virgin.

"Zhan, Drink this one ..."- She handed me a bottle of Beer and forced me to taste it.

"I don't want it I don't like the taste and it's bad for our health"- I avoided the beer in front of me and I could see Yiyi pout and approach me.

"Try it Zhan please ..."- She still handed me the beer.

"I don't want to get drunk"

"It's like you're gay. Oh my gosh Zhan It's tastes good  ... Try it .."

"YiYi, No I don't "

"Drink a little oh ..."

She looked at me seriously, I already knew what that meant.  I had to follow her.  Unwillingly or willingly.

"Ok Fine. Just a little ahhh"- even though I was nauseous from the beer that Yiyi was giving me, I just put up with it.  I just don't want her to be suspicious.

Me, Myself, and I are the only ones who can understand her demanding behavior when we are together.

"Zhan look at the handsome on Stage ohh .."- I looked at the Stage and saw a man with a Perfect Body Figure He is handsome and looks like a model.

He went up to the Stage and took off his coat, he threw it on the floor and the women picked it up first.  And when someone took his coat, they both danced.  The women crazily dance over him because you thought he was the only man in the world.

"Do you find him attractive?"

"Yes he's handsome and it looks like he's been a GF a lot"

"wow, just now I heard you praise your fellow guy ..."

"The strength when he came to the woman .., I'm disgusted with Yiyi's looks at that man. I can imagine that she'll have sex again later ... Then when she has a meeting, I'll join her again. Then she'll admire his Daddy again Boasting in his Colleagues

"  IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS SO GOOD AND SHE MANAGE THE COMPANY WELL,  IT'S BECAUSE OF MY ONLY DAUGHTER  BEAUTY WITH BRAINS .. IM SO PROUD OF YOU ... "

She stood up and all the women around her left and when she came down, she was holding the man who was in trouble on the stage.

"You're different Yiyi you're extraordinary"

I already felt a little drunk but I could still do it.  Sometimes I just get tired of covering up her sins.  I also get tired sometimes every day when I lie to the Directors that he is busy with work out of town, arranging world meetings, I get tired of lying.

I felt my tears dripping.  This is also the reason why I don't like drinking anymore.  I become dramatic and lose control of my mind.

I went to the Table and leaned my head back.  I wanted to walk out but I was the one to take him home to where we both live.

"Jackson Meet Zhan my Kj Baby Boy. And Zhan This is Jackson"

The disturbance of their laughter. They both talked about Party Thingy and I didn't keep up with their conversation until it became wild.  I'm a little drunk so it's like the heat of my head.

"Can You please get your fucking room ???"- I shouted at them so they both stopped.

Yiyi lost her mood to flirt so she pulled me away from the Bar.

"You know your KJ., Ok Fine let's go home."

"You know I don't like places like this anymore. Where is the plane ticket you promised me, didn't you say we're going abroad ??"

"Zhan Honey, don't worry, we'll have another flight tomorrow .."

I stopped screaming.  I was wrong.  It's just drunkenness.

"Let's drive me home"

****

YiYi POV

 Even though Zhan is very Kill Joy, I'm not even having fun now

Even though Zhan is very Kill Joy, I'm not even having fun now.  I was carrying him and he was a bit out of his mind so maybe he was bored earlier.  I shouldn't have given Zhan a drink.  In fairness looks like I need Jackson to bring out his hidden feelings to me

"Honey, don't you like me completely I love you"- I said to him while he was driving.

"YiYi you know. I was blamed for agreeing to come with you to the Bar and giving you a drink. First I didn't have a fun second I'll take you home drunk .."

It's a good thing I'm in the backseat because if he was next to me earlier we would have run into the poles, Zhan's noise would have made him jealous.

We have reached our house and are being supported by guards.

"Guard please take care of Yiyi. I Need to buy food..."

"Yes Sir ..."

I looked at her and got up from the Bed.  I hugged Zhan's Waist and begged him not to come out.

"Zhan, can we stay like this? I love you Zhan if you're jealous of Jackson, there's nothing like that. I just want to know if there's an improvement in our relationship. Just stay in Friendship ..."

"YiYi you're drunk"

"Yes I am but I am still in consciousness. I know everything that happened around me."

"So are you aware that I can only give you a friendship ... ??"

"Why didn't we try? Zhan won't lose anything. After all, we're together under the same roof, it's not hard to reach, All to Zhan let's try to open Yourself on me ..."

"What do you plan to do Yiyi ??"

"Please let's do sex if you don't feel weird, I'll stay away from you forever ..."

"No, I have never try to do this kind of Shiitty Things on you ..."

"I give myself on you ... I love you, Zhan. So anyway I'll do it let's just have a chance"

"But ....- I cupped his face and kissed him torrid I thought he would break away from our kiss but he gave me to my room and we continued our Hot Kiss.

"Promise after this let's see if we can both ..."

***

TO BE CONTINUE 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟