Eight|Enjoying his company

Start from the beginning

"I never work out so it'll have to be super basic. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine baby. We can do it in your living room. I'll move the coffee table to the side to make more room."

With our plan, Kira's touch disappears. Immediately leaving me disappointed. We get out of my bed. Kira went to the living room while I go to use the bathroom.

While I wash my hands I turn noticing his clothes finished drying. I dried my hands and went to take them out. Folding them so they won't get wrinkly. I set them on my desk.

Leaving my room I enter the living room. Kira is holding a cup to his face. A second out for me.

"I took the liberty of making us smoothies. Is that okay?"

I nod. He hands me my own. I take a small sip. It's cold but tastes great. Fruity and not too thick. What did he use?

Must have used the fruits from the fridge.

"How is it, baby?"

I drink another mouth full. I come over standing in front of him.

"Good. Thank you."

"Your welcome. Ok, let's put these down and get started." Kira signals to me. We put the smoothies to one side but within reach.

He motions for me to put some space between us. Kira stands in front of me with us facing each other. This way I'm able to see exactly what he's doing. He wore just the boxers I'd given him.

So I have a clear view of his built body. There he was standing tall like a mountain man, just all skin, strong muscles, hair hanging to his shoulder, broad chest, a bulging six-pack etched into his wide torso. He looks ready to throw me over his shoulder and carry me up a hill.

"Detka focus. Later you can stare at me all you want. I promise."

Kira brought me out my watching him like he's a piece of meat stare. He smirks.

"We're going to start off real easy. Do you know how to do jumping Jack's?"

"Yes."

Not that I've done any since high school gym. I honestly don't know how I don't have a belly.

"We're going to do ten of them. Can you do that?"

I nod. Kira spreads his feet apart. I mimic his stance. He said, "go."

We started jumping. When we did the first one Kira counted. "One. Keep going baby."

We continue doing jumping Jack's together until we reached ten.

I at this point am out of breath. With a light coat of sweat on my forehead. Kira's not even breaking a sweat or blowing hard.

Was I that out of shape?

"You did great baby. Take a deep breath. Want to rest for a second before we do the next thing?"

Instead of answering I just barely nod. Going to grab my cup of smoothie. Taking a drink. It helps to slow my breathing. Kira comes up behind me rubbing my back.

"Are you ok Detka? Do you want to stop?"

I nodded turning to face him.

"No, I'm good. This makes me realize how out of shape I am. I want to continue."

Kira leans in kissing my forehead. He rubs down my shoulders. I peer up at his face. Damn my man is tall.

I put down my cup and he drinks from his before we go back to where we were before. I wonder what time it is. Even though the curtains are pulled closed, sunlight still shines through lighting up the room more. We have the kitchen lights on.