ENGAGEMENT

"It's okay but I saw his face he is good and from a reputated family but haven't seen his family yet" the woman said suddenly someone shouted her name, "prabha!"
And the woman's face is revealed......

AT SUNAINA MANSION,
"Yeah I will say my sister Pallavi, a fearless police officer........ "anjali started shocking others.

"But isn't your sister name anandi" preeti asked
"No anadhi is the name she used for her police operation...... But since Maari loved her with that name he used to call her anandhi" Anjali said and reminiscing her time spent with her sister....
FLASHBACK...
IT'S ONAM TIME..
since anjali and anandhi's college celebrate the function both gets dressed in white Saree..

"Wow anju you are looking beautiful" anandhi/pallavi said

"You too pallu" anjali said and continued, "come let's go it's time"

"Girls go safely ok" their mom said.
"when a future CBI officer is with me then why should I fear" Pallavi said.
"And when I have a soon to be police officer them why should I fear" Anjali said.
"Please be like this always" their mom said smiling seeing their togetherness.
"Yes nothing can separate us" both say together and hugged each other, breaking the hug both went to college.
FLASHBACK ENDS...
Anjali is teary eyed....
"Excuse me" saying anjali went from there and Maari followed her.

All felt bad for them.
"They still miss her so much" preeti said and Maari's friend said, "yes... She is also like a sister to us.. No one can hate her"
"Can you say about her" swathi asked.
Nodding his head he said, "10 years ago......"
After hearing the story, all sat silently.
"I can understand their situation. Even I never saw my mom's face" sunaina said.

While on the other side,
Anjali is seen sitting emotionless.
Maari saw her and said, "Being strong is good but sometimes crying only gives us relief"
That's it anjali hugged Maari and started sobbing.
Even Maari had tears in his eyes.
"Come let's go" Maari said.
Nodding her head both went inside.

After few days,

All returned to Mumbai and was living happily..
They suggest Maari and anjali to stay with them.
But Maari went to the village to be with his people and anjali gets transfer to that village itself to be with kaali, Maari's son as Anjali and kaali become close to each other during their London stay.