ROMANCE 🙈🙈

One week passed with samaina's little little romance but sameer is still confused while naina doesn't know whether she is faking love for revenge or she is fooling herself like this but decided to stay strong because for her, sameer is her worst enemy.
PLACE :- LONDON.
''sameer our meeting is postponed. Our meeting is day after tomorrow only'' Naina said and was about to leave to her room.
(samaina are staying in sunaina's mansion in London and also naina meets sunaina but for sunaina she is Nithya devi not naina)
''OK '' saying sameer was about to go when naina said, '' sameer we have a lot of time. Why don't we go for sightseeing because we are now friends na'' naina asked and sameer nodded.
When naina reached her room, immediately she get call from her chacha because he heard everything though the video camera as per his plan and he and chachi is watching everything from their hotel room.
''Naina what are you doing? You have saw it with your eyes that sunaina sameer is married and sameer is the father of 2 children and again sunaina is pregnant. Till you are doing this '' chachi yelled at her.
''chachiji please calm down. I am not making plan to get sameer back but to revenge him. About sunaina, you itself how he forgot his wife and ready to romance me. 1st naina 2nd sunaina now nithya. So let sunaina feel the pain which I felt'' naina said turning on the tape( actually she doesn't trust sameer and thinks he might have installed camera in her room to know her identity and her intentions, so she is speaking to chacha chachi from bathroom)
''then what about those kids naina '' chachaji asked.
''chachu ,I said if this mission completes successfully then we will return to my family right? But if I go they will force me to forget sameer and marry someone but I can't think of marriage. So I decided to raise them as my own kids'' naina said.
''OK naina but I am not convinced. Be careful. Bye'' cahchaji said and was about to cut the call when naina said,''chachu I am taking off this camera for the next 5 hours after that I will call, so don't worry'' naina said.
''No naina you are not taking it off '' Anand chachu said but naina convinced him, ''chachu please nothing will happen to me and I need to go now. I am standing in bathroom if sameer comes here then it will make him doubt. Please say OK''.
''OK but if you didn't call me exactly after 5 hours then I will immediately come there '' Anand chachu said and cuts the call angrily.
After sometime naina went to call sameer for sightseeing.
''sameer where are you? '' naina shouted getting inside his room but to her shock he is only in his towel

Seeing naina even he is shocked. Both had a eye lock and without realizing they started coming closer and about to kiss......

 Both had a eye lock and without realizing they started coming closer and about to kiss