THE TRUTH?? 🧐🧐

''Naina I never thought that you will take this risk, If I have known this before I would have never said you that truth '' Anand chachu said getting inside her apartment.
''chachu I have planed everything perfectly so don't worry '' Naina giving coffee to both chachu and chachi.
''but naina beta they are very dangerous '' Bela said.
''don't worry chachi nothing will happen to this nithya devi '' she said smirking.
( After sometime chachu and chachi went from there because there can't make neighbors to doubt as naina had said the neighbors that she is a orphan)
Naina, after planning next, lie in her bed and thinks about the truth which Anand chachu told.
Before 6 years when naina sameer saw married to sunaina with a baby she thought to show him who she is so she studied hard to become something big but one day.......
''Naina I think now I should reveal that how I know about sameer's mafia business as I think now u r strong enough to hear it '' Anand said with a serious face.
''OK chachu I am ready '' naina said sitting beside Anand

''Naina actually me and sunaina's dad are thick Friends and also a secret mafia

Don't panic we are the mafia who kill only bad ones and we used to protect people because once we were a very big and rich family but was attacked by some mafia for money and all died including my 6 months old daughter only me Bela kamalesh sunain...

Don't panic we are the mafia who kill only bad ones and we used to protect people because once we were a very big and rich family but was attacked by some mafia for money and all died including my 6 months old daughter only me Bela kamalesh sunaina and karthik(kamalesh's brother )were alive. So in order to not to make people suffer like us for loss of family members we killed the mafia head and become their leader to protect poor people  and like this many years passed. When sunaina was in college final year during summer vacation she comes home with sameer and said she is in love and now pregnant. Karthik was furious, even me and sunaina's dad was upset and he thrown sameer out of the house and locked sunaina in room

We asked him to calm down and said let's ask their side of story and get them married but karthik said sameer is cheating them and he already have a girlfriend

We asked him to calm down and said let's ask their side of story and get them married but karthik said sameer is cheating them and he already have a girlfriend. After sometime I hired a detective to find about sameer. At evening I got a call from him and he said me that sameer really have a girlfriend and a very kind person to his family members. I was confused and decided to have a talk with about this with sameer sunaina. At the time I reached house Bela just returned from shopping and we entered the house only to find kamalesh and karthik stabbed to death but kathik was breathing so we went near him and ask him what happened with tears in our eyes he said sameer and sunaina stabbed him and kamalesh to death for their wealth, at the time sameer came there so we hide and heard him talking. Sameer said, ''now only that Anand is remaining and now as the new mafia of this place I will kill him ''. Saying sameer dragged kamalesh inside.
We both are terrified and with much difficulty we take kathick from there but karthik asked us to go because there is no use of him living and also we heard some people coming that side.  Karthik forced as to hide and we saw some people shooting him to death and called someone and said 'sameer sir your work is complete, we have killed him'. We come from there in tears mourning for the death of my friend and his brother .
But I have some trusted friends of mine who made it look like me and my wife died in a accident in front of sameer and sunaina so that we can live in peace so we came here and planned to take revenge from sameer by making some proper plan, that time only we get you and At first we don't have anyone but after we get you we feel like we should live a normal like for you. So we thought to forget our revenge because even sunaina was brought up by karthik away from the eyes of our enemies so that she can be safe but we don't have anyone to talk care of you and after I saw sameer as the one who cheated you we took you here, thinking never to think of revenge . And our men become normal worker and all have a family of their own now'' Anand finished saying the past with tears in his eyes.
AT PRESENT
Naina's pov
After that day I thought to take revenge on sameer for my chachu who without any relation with me did so much for me.
I joined his mafia gang together and we started our work has mafias and within 5 years and because of our hard work we became the dangerous mafia and all this things I did without chachu's knowledge  because he won't allow me to take risk like this but recently I caught red handed because one of my man who was talking to me about the next attack on our enemies without knowing that chachu is listening to us.
So Mr maheshwari from tomorrow u r going to work under me .
And also there are more to come.
Saying naina smirking seeing the papers in which she got sameer's signature without his knowledge.

SO GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋