ROWDY BABY

"Don't believe this sameer. Whatever he is saying is lie" a female voice came from upstairs.
All are shocked.................
"Deepika what are you saying" sharad asked his 5 years old daughter.
"yes this sameer is a liar!" deepika said staring at sameer angrily.
"deeps what have I done" sameer asked with a innocent pout.
"see this. You promised me that you will complete my assignment. But still the pages are blank" deepika said

 But still the pages are blank" deepika said

"oh..... Sorry dear I will complete it by evening" sameer said taking her in his lap and turning towards naina, sameer said, "OK everyone naina madam said I talked to sunaina by calling her baby and sweetheart but she heard only one sided conversation. So let's see  a small flashback, shall we?"
FLASHBACK.......

(YOU CAN FIND THIS SCENE IN THE CHAPTER :- 'DEEPLY WOUNDED IN HEART')

Nithya/Naina was about to go when sameer phone rang and he turned around to speak.
''Hello hey sweetheart how are you '' sameer said to deepika.
''so you forgot me when you are with your mother right ''sameer said to deepika
''OK OK just kidding '' sameer said to deepika.
''give the phone to your mom'' sameer said  to deepika.
''s love I love you so much '' sameer said to deepika.
''yeah you are right we will find and kill him definitely sunaina '' sameer said to sunaina.
''OK now give the phone to my son''
''hey my boy how are you ''sameer said to a small boy.
''ah k give the phone to her ''sameer said to a small boy.
''sunaina he is just a 7 years old kid OK ,don't scold him so much '' sameer said to sunaina
''OK bye''
''oh sorry I forgot to say that I love you my sweetie ''sameer said to deepika

Sameer cuts the call and turned around but no one is there and he continued his work.

FLASHBACK ENDS...........
"Now are you clear, whenever I used to talk to sunaina about our business these two kids will come and talk with me.
Wherever I used sweetheart, baby, etc etc are for deepika only" sameer said looking at naina who is sitting with a guilty face.
"sorry" naina said with a cute face.
"but you didn't answer my question yet sameer" preeti said.
"yeah I forgot to say. Actually now the who is taking care of sunaina's village is a very powerful gangster. Actually we met him at our mafia meeting and his friend is also a mafia. But he doesn't like snuggling and mafia business because while helping his friend, his wife died in a rival attack. So he just came there. And also at that time we need a person only to protect the people from karthik. So we asked him to guard the place" sameer said.
"Now where is he? call him. We will need him too in our war against karthik" swathi said.
"yeah sameer give me his number. I will call him" anjali said and asked, "what's his name.
But before sameer would answer, deepika said, "only his son will pick the call. Like always that uncle will be busy torturing the people. Just call him and say hi rowdy baby and asked him to give his phone to his dad"
Anjali see towards sameer and saw him nodding his head gesturing that what deepika is saying is correct.
So anjali went to call him.
"sameer, he is torturing people and you the mafia king is not taking any action. Wait I will call my gang and teach him a lesson" naina said taking out her phone.
"Naina wait let me explain. He won't harm anyone. It's just his time pass that he will tease people" sameer said and naina said, "oh OK"
"But sunaina beta where is your son?
We saw deepika but till now we didn't see him" vishakha asked eagerly waiting to see him.
"oh him......... He is with his father............" sunaina said while others are shocked to hear her.
All stared at sharad and sunaina with shocked and questioning face.

While on the other side,
Anjali dialed the number and waiting for someone to pick the call.
"hello" as soon as anjali heard a voice on other side, she speaks as said by deepika.
"Hello hey rowdy baby. I want to speak to your dad. Can you please give him the phone.
But on the other side of the call,
A 35 years old is standing.
Hearing the word rowdy baby he is shocked and many flashes came in front of his eyes.
He saw a woman calling him rowdy baby and he hugging her...........

HEY GUYS!!

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

IS THE STORY INTERESTING???

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋