A Revenge So Sweet

Lira's POV: August and I were sitting in the back of the car making our way to Remy's dock. My heart was pounding out my chest I was so nervous. I really don't want August to go through with this plan but one thing about him is that he just has to get revenge or he'll go insane until he does. Matter fact this how we ended up in a relationship in the first place... the nigga tried to get back at my dad by killing me.

"Shawn, Boogie and a couple other of my hitmen will be waiting for us at the dock. I had Brielle take high grounds to snipe from above."

"Uh huh..."

I heard what he was saying but I just wasn't in the mood I just wanted to get this all over with. So I stared out the window watching the beautiful city of Rome.

"You alright beautiful?"

He put his hand on my thigh and lightly squeezed it. I let out a sigh and just nodded my head. He looked at me and arched his brow, after four years this man can still read me like an open book.

With a sigh, he put his tablet to the side and pulled me across him so that I was now straddling him.

"Look I know you don't want me to do this and-"

"No I don't, I want you to call this whole thing off but instead you have your mindset on getting revenge you don't even realize how badly this could hurt you. August I will not loose you over a bullet again."

"Come here mama." He sighed

He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him tightly never ever wanting to let go. Finding so much comfort in his arms. We hugged for a while until he lifted me up and kissed me softly, then pulled away and looked me in my eyes

"I love you..."

"Then don't do this."

"Lira you know I have to. I will not let him get away with all this bullshit like a lil bitch."

"Okay but what happens when you two just keep going back and fourth, then what? Both of your mafias will shred into pieces and years of your hard work would've just been pointless. Why can't you just fuck me on his side of the bed like a normal person?" I crossed my arms and pouted

"I promise you nobodies mafia will go down because at the end of the day your plan to kill him and take over is still a thing with a lil twist of Aug." he smirked

"Whatcu talm bout Louis?"

"Baby I need you to fall in love with me."

"I already have..."

"No baby I'm talking about keep your friends close but your enemies closer, type thing."

"Ohhhh I get it, you want me to act like I'm in love with you but really I'm just trying to double cross you while double crossing Remy. That way you'll know everything he's doing... oh my god your so smart."

I squeezed his cheeks together and pecked his lips.

"And when all this is over... we can do a public exicution and I can finally make you Mrs. Alsina."

"Say it again..."

I bit down on my lip and kissed his neck. Loving the way he changed my last name and replaced it with his.

"Mrs. Alsina"

He lifted my head and kissed me passionately out tongues fighting against each other. My mind going down that sinful road. Me imagining him doing things to me. I couldn't help but to grind on him. Feeling him harden underneath me but when I reached down to unbuckle his pants be stopped me. I could fuck him all the time.

"Slow down babygirl we're already here." He chuckled

"So what? I don't see Shawn or Boogie."

I went back to what I was doing but was interrupted by someone knocking on our tinted windows. When I looked through it, it was Boogie's annoying black ass.

The driver pulled down the window and when Boogie looked inside the funny look of disgust filled his face.

"Ewww! Oh my gosh that poor driver, girl didn't Miss Sharrel teach you manners?"

"If she did I wouldn't be as nasty as I am now... right daddy?"

I licked the side of August's face all while staring at Boogie and he faked gagged. August smirking with a groan leaving his lips.

"Damn right babygirl." He smacked both my ass cheeks and I let out a small moan before kissing him

"Can y'all wanna be pornstars come on! We got boats to blow!" Shawn shouted

"If we go now the faster I'll be able to make love to you on his bed." August grinned

I let out a laugh while buckling his pants back up. The driver came and opened the door for us.

Once we got out we got our guns out of the trunck preparing to attack.

August's POV: I understand why she doesn't want me to do this but I just have to. My airport is not the only thing he took from me. He has my wife in his bed at night, he wakes up to her beauty, he even smells the sweet smell of her perfume. That's supposed to be me not him.

So if putting my mafia in danger is the only way I can spend time with Lira then so be it. Let everything I own burn straight to hell, I don't care as long as I have her back into my arms, I'll be fine.

We grabbed all our weapons out of the truncks and Lira had her knifes. I gave her my pistol just for back up and I took the machine gun.

All my men gathered around Lira and I listening closely as I went over the plan.

"Have Brielle snipe first as a distraction then we attack from the front." I spoke to everyone guiding my finger across the map

"No don't do that. Have Brielle snipe the guards in the front to create a diversion while we attack from the gates and the back."

Lira spoke looking at the map over my shoulder. I turned around and handed it to her, with my arms crossed and my brow arched.

"And what makes you think that'll work?"

"Because I bought him this dock two months ago."

She smiled, handing me back the map. I stood silent for a few seconds, clenching my jaw.

"For what reason?"

"Ori asta, ori îl lasi sa ti-o tragâ" (it was either that or spread my legs open and let him fuck your pussy.)

I clenched my jaw even tighter and gripped her neck tightly while staring into her soul. Her eyes telling me she regretted telling me what she did.

Nothing was said, the look in my eyes was enough.

"After the snipes we attack the gates and the back entrance, any questions?" I asked as I continued to look at her and she stared right back at me

"Why are we bombing your fiancé's boats?" One of my men asked

Lira let out a chuckle and before I knew it she shot him in his head with the gun I gave her.

"Any other questions!?" She shouted

"No ma'am!"

"Good... Shawn let Brielle know it's time."

"Yes ma'am"

What a woman...