Chapter 16:"The Explosion of Truth"

Start from the beginning

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...." Hadrian say to him

Severus narrowed his eyes, "How you know?"

"Marvollo told me about it but looking by the Dumbledore action and everything. Does this Prophecy even exist and fact?" Hadrian ask

Severus only stayed silent, looking at the boy in front of him, "How do you know that this Prophecy is fake?"

"I don't... That's why I want to go to the Department of Mystery during these 3-month breaks..." Hadrian shrugged and looked at him, "What about you? If the Prophecy is fake then what do you want to do? You have guilt to tell the Dark Lord about the Prophecy to kill your Sister all but in blood but if it is fake then it was Dumbledore Fault controlling the Fear of the Dark Lord and making him kill my parents..."

"When you're gonna go to the Department of Mystery?" Severus ask

"As soon as possible. I don't want the public to know about it because it will become Chaos..." Hadrian said and looked away, "It's too soon to let the Public about the Prophecy perhaps 2 Years later I shall tell the public about Dumbledore evil deed.."

Severus message his temple and sighs, "Okay... What do you want to do first?"

Hadrian hummed, "I want to tell the Public about the sudden silence of the Dark Eater. Perhaps I think I'm going to the Department of Ministry as soon as possible..."

"Let me join..." Severus say

"As you wish..." Hadrian say

XXXXX

3 days. Hadrian and Marvollo prepare the information for Rita. He gives a bunch of the Document using Hedwig to her about the Dark Eater. He also wants to inform her about the publishing to publish it as soon as possible. Hadriana also paid her to publish this information at high speed.

A week has passed, Hadrian didn't manage to exchange letters with his friend because busy taking care of the Media Social. Rita and Hadrian work together perfectly like a Partner-in-Crime.

Finally, after a week of torture of the patient, a Daily Prophet owl come to their house when breakfast is served. Hadrian open the paper and grin predatory and savagely when saw the bolding word

Death Eater got Disbanded?!

Follower of Dark Lord is Disbanded?!

By. Rita Skeeter

Dear Reader... Today, Rita Skeeter has shocking news. It was a situation for a Terror Reign in the Wizarding World. For about a year there was no movement about the Death Eater that Terror the Wizarding World.

The follower of You-Know-Who has no movement to threaten the other Wizarding world. Is there something that is gonna happen? I speak to one of the Followers of You-Know-Who.

I promised that I am not gonna speak his name but he informed me that when the Death Lord is dead, the Dark Mark is gone! I who didn't believe asked to look at the Dark Mark and Yes! Shockingly there is no Dark Power from the Dark Eater arm, it's like the sign of You-Know-Who is gone!

All of the Death Eaters whose Lord Mark is gone decided to get disbanded and live like before! The person I speak of says that he wishes to live peacefully because the Dark Lord is dead now!