Part 2

Nightmare - Bold

Dream- Italics

I'm too lazy let's just what happened the whole week

Nicknames

Y/N - N/N (Nickname)

Nightmare- Noot Noot / Nicolas

Dream - Star / Damian

Loading****{__|||||||||}

Monday

Good: Y/N, Dream, and Nightmare went to the park.

Bad: Night and Dream got rampaged by girls and boys asking to be their girl/boyfriends.

Tuesday

Good: You and Noot Noot we're well behaved

Bad: You two were both sick

(so you telling me you two can only be good by being sick?!? R.I.P Dream)

Wednesday

Good: You and Noot Noot hanged out.

Bad: You both burned down a building and robbed a bank.

Thursday

Good: You hang out with Dream

Bad: Noot Not got jealous that dream is getting your attention

Friday

Good: You went shopping with Dream.

Bad : Dream nearly killed someone for touching you without consent.

Saturday

Good : You guys watched a movie and fell asleep with each other

Bad : Dream used Nap Time to get you both to sleep.

Today: Monday

Dream had enrolled Nightmare and himself into your school. They were going to attend your school so they could keep a close eye on you. Mostly Dream wanting to keep an eye on You and Nightmare.

"Ok you two just stay out of trouble ok?" Dream asked for the 50th time while he drove to school ."Yeah yeah 'mom' "
You said sarcastically making Dream turn and look at you. So you flash him your innocent smile making him raise a brow and turn back around.

Nightmare was peacefully asleep snoring with his head on your lap. Someone thought it would be a good idea to stay up till 3:00 in the morning watching Black Butler.

~∆Time Skip∆~

As you stepped foot in the school parking lot you were attacked by Jada and Justin hugging you. And asking A lot of questions like 'Where were you' and 'Are you ok's ' Before a half asleep Noot Noot dropped himself onto your back.  Luckily you could manage the big boy. Dream stepped out of the car as well . "Who may you be ?" Dream asked in a sweet tone.

Jada blushed and was about to answer before Nightmare spoke up still on your back "Keep it short doll" At this point Jada could barely say a word. Justin however was suspicious of them . They just stepped out of your car and one even has the audacity to sleep on your back?! They were very much handsome and looked like they were very close to you and he did not like this one bit." I'm Justin and this is Jada were Y/N's Best friends" Justin said forcing a smile .

"Well I'm Damian and this is my brother Nicolas "  Dream said . "Now that you know each other let's head to Class , don't worry I have your schedule. "You said noticing Dreams worried glace to you.

****

Schedule

Art

P.E

Math

Break Time

English

Literature

Lunch

Clubs

------

"Great now let's get the day started." You said running of leaving a sad and half-asleep Noot Noot.

~∆Time skip to after school cuz I'm too lazy.∆~

Nightmare POV

'Ok I officially hate school'  I sighed in relief when it was finally done. Though that Justin dude has been glaring at us ever since P.E.

∆~ Flashback~ ∆

I was talking to Dream about the Art teacher, well more like insulting him. I even praised Ink's art. We were rambling till we arrived at P.E. 

I walked over to Y/N who seems to be yeeting basketballs towards some jocks. I couldn't help but laugh at them struggling. I went up to Y/N hugging her and spinning her around. " Causing trouble are we?" I asked amused." They deserve it" she muttered with a smirk on her face. I smiled the looked up to see Justin glaring at me so I did the smartest thing a person could do...

I shot him the famous middle finger ;)

~End of Flashback~

Still Nightmare POV

When we arrived home I started feeling strange energy. I wonder how I haven't felt this before. It seems to be coming from under the mansion. You know what just ignore it probably crap.