slavery problems

Killers pov

"I cant stand this, I really can't believe my father is going to sell me to a random creep."

Killers thought really hard on escaping, or just living with it. Complaining to himself.

But it isn't that easy to escape, and he was running out of time. But before he knew it... His dad busted opean the door.

" Hey, put on you're blindfold. The (insert random last name) are coming for dinner."

" And I herd they have two sons. And one of them is a real charmer~" his dad said in a suductive tone.

"Dad please" killer said crying " I don't wanna go with some rando, just for him to use me for.. for.. you know what."

Killers dad gave him a long stare " I paid in advance for them to come. Now clean up, thell be here soon."

Killers dad walked out with anger in his step, he slammed the door as his son got ready.

"Alright killer, let's try to see the bright side. Sure you're going to be sold to some wierdo. But you can get through it." Killer said to himself encouragingly.

As he got ready, he saw his mask/blindfold. He new he had to where it, his family always wore masks.

He never new why, they just suck in his opinion. He got ready, put eyeliner on. And a little bit of purple eye shadow.

And bitch did he look stunning, he even thought that. Because he flipin did.

Sorry I f it's short. My bad if it is. Now remember you do you boo bai
:3